Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wonder where they are at with the Hemi build they want to do? @Johnny Mac
Just seeing this! in full production!
Chrysler Gen III Hemi Compatible - 426 c.i.
1723756325243.png
1723756375209.png

O man that sucks! Hope you don’t have carpet, we got none and I think it may be the smartest decision we made when building the house. Jodi got one of those robotic floor sweepers that just runs around and sweeps for ya. German Shepard hair is a thing!
Yep, She got the carpet a couple times. :BangHead: Others on hard floor and a throw rug that I just took outside and hosed off.

Hey Mitch I have a rebuilt master brake cylinder for my Scamp I never used and was thinking it might be the same as your Cudas.
Just a thought but if the #s are the same I can help. Pictures on the way.
Thanks Fred, But I already know they are different. Good man you are :thumbsup:

Hey Mitch I have a rebuilt master brake cylinder for my Scamp I never used and was thinking it might be the same as your Cudas.
Just a thought but if the #s are the same I can help. Pictures on the way.
He said ‘numbers matching’ Didn’t even know that was a thing for master cyl…

Seen a bunch of exotic sports cars heading north, Ferrari, Lamborghini varieties. Laguna Seca up by Monterey is having a Hot Rod Reunion. Not like the ones at Famoso. At Laguna Seca they have to go around corners :lol:.

k.. taillights back in.. sanded out runs, will reshoot and blend it good as i can... kinda itching to paint the whole car.. but that's for another year..

Shouyld be able to do it under 1k if i could make 1 gallon work.. i believe a gallon from tcp was 340 for my red.. +activator and whatever else.. BUT.. that's far future.. first goal is drive and iron it out

Shouyld be able to do it under 1k if i could make 1 gallon work.. i believe a gallon from tcp was 340 for my red.. +activator and whatever else.. BUT.. that's far future.. first goal is drive and iron it out
Buy it by the kit, it’s actually
Cheaper that way

Which red? I’m going with rally red for my truck from them. Paint kit is 400

Buy it by the kit, it’s actually
Cheaper that way
yeah.. will figure that another time.. only thing that scares me and why i don't wanna paint it is trying to get trim off the front/rear windows.. a: wrecking the trim and B: hurting a window i can't replace.. everytime i have seen people try to tape around trim and paint, you can see it

Which red? I’m going with rally red for my truck from them. Paint kit is 400
the 1962 vermillion/cherry red... in acrylic enamel... i didn't realize how bad urethane is to paint.. for lungs and ****.. gonna wear my mask for now on

yeah.. will figure that another time.. only thing that scares me and why i don't wanna paint it is trying to get trim off the front/rear windows.. a: wrecking the trim and B: hurting a window i can't replace.. everytime i have seen people try to tape around trim and paint, you can see it
I have the same fear on the truck cab

That's not bad. Last time I bought quality primer it was over 400 bucks a gallon and good clear was about 500 a gallon.
the upol urethane primer i have been using is $50 a quart.. better deal as a gallon i'm sure.. that's with hardner.. and is DTM, can use as a sealer also depending on reduction

the 1962 vermillion/cherry red... in acrylic enamel... i didn't realize how bad urethane is to paint.. for lungs and ****.. gonna wear my mask for now on
That’s why I have the fresh air breathing system

-
Back