Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Breakfast is done!

20240817_080741.jpg

20240817_083127.jpg

Birthday presents from the wife.... Schermack vending machines from 50's to 60's. One that is in pieces looked like a barn find till I cleaned it up. Plastics were all damaged, but one got worse in shipping. :BangHead: I'll probably put together a 4 and 5cent pair for display for now till I can find more parts.

IMG_8674.jpeg

IMG_8673.jpeg

IMG_8564.png

IMG_8653.jpeg

I actually remember getting stamps in small glassine envelopes. Thay the ones or was that roll? Seriously cool Opps says roll right on it :BangHead:

That's what I usually do. Already made is convenient, but usually has way too much salt added. Like there isn't enough in just the meat. LOL
We get the reduced sodium version then I dice up a potato small dice and some onion. I get those browned then dump the can of hash in add a bunch of red pepper wait till it starts to just barely getting crunchy and then dump my eggs on top, depending on how hot the skillet is I usually put a lid on so the whites get done quicker and I can keep yolks runny!

Sooo.. i am a fan of evaporust but the **** doesn't last long and is expensive.. i just ran into this and think i'll try making some.. plus it seems to last a lot longer per batch..

Sooo.. i am a fan of evaporust but the **** doesn't last long and is expensive.. i just ran into this and think i'll try making some.. plus it seems to last a lot longer per batch..

Just vinegar actually does a pretty good job. Gotta get the hi % stuff though.

Just vinegar actually does a pretty good job. Gotta get the hi % stuff though.
Just looked up the ingredients for this on amazon.. could make a 5gal bucket for like $20 and have a lot left over still.. i need to do my bumper mounts soon and they are nasty.. gonna try this out

P.S. have tried vinegar and it doesn't work as well for me as evaporust.. maybe wrong vinegar

Couple hours to several. Biggest I think is Fort Meade (or whatever fluffy name it goes by)
Yeah that re naming is/was insane. What about Buffalo soldiers that killed Indians? There I said it I am on the watch list now!!!!!

The war college has an interesting history. It was a school for American Indians to make them more civilized. They just took them from whatever tribe and put them there. Re named them a English name. there is a small cemetery just outside the gate for the ones that died there from whatever, and the tribes today want the bodies back to give a Indian Buriel. One problem the names on the headstones are English and no records of the Indian names exist. Freaking big mess there about that.

Just looked up the ingredients for this on amazon.. could make a 5gal bucket for like $20 and have a lot left over still.. i need to do my bumper mounts soon and they are nasty.. gonna try this out

P.S. have tried vinegar and it doesn't work as well for me as evaporust.. maybe wrong vinegar
Most is like 5%, and yes, pretty useless. I got 30% from Home Depot. About $20 for a gallon. I think I reduced that maybe half with water and it did good. I see amazon sells 45% at around same price. Evaporust works great when fresh.

This is different trick if it works

Most is like 5%, and yes, pretty useless. I got 30% from Home Depot. About $20 for a gallon. I think I reduced that maybe half with water and it did good. I see amazon sells 45% at around same price. Evaporust works great when fresh.
That's the thing.. it stays fresh for like 2 uses then is dead... which is annoying

Hey any one have a portable Blackstone griddle? Thinking of going that way for Carlisle. Old grill was done this year just threw it out

-
Back