Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@halifaxhops

:rofl::rofl:

He said a crew member left hangar two to go to another hangar to work on an aircraft.

But when that crewmember returned, hangar two’s alarms were going off, and nearly 400 gallons of high-expansion foam began filling the building.

“Still cleaning up, by the time we are done with the inspections and everything, it will probably last us till the end of the week,” Lt. Roberts said.

View attachment 1716290329
Had that happen in NY Unit during a family day in the hanger, way to many camera flashes going on in there and set off the flame detectors! Took about 5 min for that to happen and made a c-130 and two Pave hawks disappear! Pretty funny and expensive to fix all of the damage.

Last edited:
Here ya go

:lol:

Vampire Hunter Kit

Screenshot_20240817-075520_Facebook.png

Morning!
High 70’s today. Nice!
Brekkie and get a jug of high test petrol so i can fire up the 37, and kick it out for the weekend. Want to get seat fixed up in the Studebaker.

I got up with the pup last night due to the thunder boomers rolling thru with a whole bunch of rain. I grabbed my quilt and piled into the lazy boy that is out on the porch and me and the pup slept like a couple of bears outside. Some wind, thunder and lightning, some rain and a pup in your lap. Don’t get no better than that!

I got up with the pup last night due to the thunder boomers rolling thru with a whole bunch of rain. I grabbed my quilt and piled into the lazy boy that is out on the porch and me and the pup slept like a couple of bears outside. Some wind, thunder and lightning, some rain and a pup in your lap. Don’t get no better than that!
Sounds awesome

If it has the stove pipe under the breather, right?
Yep Both covers should have a stovepipe. (and probably do) Those tall breathers are used for California built cars. (With CAP) "Clean Air Package"

-
Back