Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a job in the shop today, so I didn't get much done on my Cuda. But I did drag out the dash frame with the wiring and spray it down with spray nine and scrubbed it. Think I will leave the wiring harness in it and just spray the wiring with WD-40. None of the wires are brittle or broken .Looks good to me.
PXL_20240816_193759824.MP.jpg
PXL_20240816_193821139.MP.jpg
PXL_20240816_193919934.jpg

Completely disagree about the ag economy. Corn and Soybeans are down nearly 40 percent , while seed cost is up 300 percent and Nitrogen , herbicides and fertilizers are up 1500 percent. Cattle prices are flat, hog prices are down, feed lots charging higher seller fees than before , packers charging more. Bottomline, farmers are making less net per bushel and per pound than at any time since 1960. That’s not even counting diesel cost or equipment cost. Lots of small farmers gonna go under if this continues.

That and the amount of farm ground in the corn bet states has shrunk by an average of 230,000 acres per state since last year. The largest on record decline since 1934…
You pay attention to this, its alarming. And i agree the small scale farmers are taking a beating. Well, all of them are. Another year or two of this and we are in for another depression. Guess i should crack open the lawn, turn it into a garden and start growing my own food. Maybe need a root cellar too.

You pay attention to this, its alarming. And i agree the small scale farmers are taking a beating. Well, all of them are. Another year or two of this and we are in for another depression. Guess i should crack open the lawn, turn it into a garden and start growing my own food. Maybe need a root cellar too.
Honestly, yes I would do it if I were you.

I’m working on starting a Victory Garden.

@halifaxhops

:rofl::rofl:

He said a crew member left hangar two to go to another hangar to work on an aircraft.

But when that crewmember returned, hangar two’s alarms were going off, and nearly 400 gallons of high-expansion foam began filling the building.

“Still cleaning up, by the time we are done with the inspections and everything, it will probably last us till the end of the week,” Lt. Roberts said.

Screenshot_20240816-192433_Google.png

It helps keep them supple, and water resistant, and looking good. Only takes a few minutes to do it while they are all exposed
Orrrrrr, you could cut a piece of stainless, slap it in the dash and get a bunch of toggle switches. Boom done. Don’t forget the hook on the rollbar to hang your helmet on coming back on the return road!
Kkkk

@halifaxhops

:rofl::rofl:

He said a crew member left hangar two to go to another hangar to work on an aircraft.

But when that crewmember returned, hangar two’s alarms were going off, and nearly 400 gallons of high-expansion foam began filling the building.

“Still cleaning up, by the time we are done with the inspections and everything, it will probably last us till the end of the week,” Lt. Roberts said.

View attachment 1716290329
And someone just got their Tera exposure

Anybody looking for a 440 RV motor

1723858528627.png

All i have left is one ring terminal and a drill tap to ground it. Then with any luck it all works. And a big ground strap.

-
Back