Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Old PCH would be impassable and numerous other local roadways.
My backyard and the neighbor’s front yard

IMG_5732.jpeg

IMG_5730.jpeg

IMG_5734.jpeg

IMG_5735.jpeg

IMG_5733.jpeg

And it's the "by product" they used to sell for next to nuthin' just to get rid of it. :rolleyes:
No kidding. The ULSD mandate is part of that issue. They claim prices are now based on BTU. Ok, then why is premium more expensive than regular? BTU is the same? Oh only when it's convenient. SCAM!

Just joking.... No need for the doomsday scenario :poke:
It’s not a doomsday and it’s not partisan politics either. Just a simple fact.

The Dollars buying power has been dropping over the last 100 years. Aka inflation.

Right off the Federal Reserves website

IMG_5738.png

That is really high considering all the big stuff use it. Ships. Dozers. Trains. Semis. Should be less because they sell so much of it..and it is plentiful. Or could be..
The money is in the fact all those businesses will use it regardless of price. Then add fuel surcharge. Gas, people drive less. The rest will use no matter the price and everyone suffers

What are freight costs gonna be like when the hauler has to park for 8 hours to recharge the lithium grenades? :realcrazy:
On way to Boise the other day i80 was closed because of a fire started by a car fire. When it reopened one lane was still closed but the car was still there. Nothing left but a wheel and springs. You could clean it up with a vacuum cleaner. Yep a Tesla.

No kidding. The ULSD mandate is part of that issue. They claim prices are now based on BTU. Ok, then why is premium more expensive than regular? BTU is the same? Oh only when it's convenient. SCAM!
Up until 2006, the North Slope of Alaska, Prudhoe Bay diesel fuel was free for everything as a byproduct. The presidential mandate, (trying to not be political), of ultra low sulfur diesel changed it. After that, 10k gallons a day have been hauled from Anchorage. 700 miles I believe.

Up until 2006, the North Slope of Alaska, Prudhoe Bay diesel fuel was free for everything as a byproduct. The presidential mandate, (trying to not be political), of ultra low sulfur diesel changed it. After that, 10k gallons a day have been hauled from Anchorage. 700 miles I believe.
That is a big price driver. ULSD.

-
Back