Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The ultimate is acetylene if you had a torch. That crap explodes! When young we all had junkers and every now and then someone would break the nipple off the back of a headlight and fill the bulb will acetenyl. Pretty funny blows the grill out of the car! Junkers were like 20 back then. Lots of impromptu demo Derbys in parking lots like 7-11!

The ultimate is acetylene if you had a torch. That crap explodes! When young we all had junkers and every now and then someone would break the nipple off the back of a headlight and fill the bulb will acetenyl. Pretty funny blows the grill out of the car! Junkers were like 20 back then. Lots of impromptu demo Derbys in parking lots like 7-11!
:lol:

We used to play around with my uncle's torch set to make bombs. He would get so mad when the tank was a lot lower than what he recalled. He knew it was us kids

Starter fluid goes in well then explodes!
Napalm strike

IMG_20240817_110126829_HDR_AE.jpg

The 66 and 67 covers both have stovepipes. Difference is where the wires to alt run. 66 has a metal guard to block wires from heat on intake. 67 does not
Nope. The 67's have a rubber grommet for the pcv. Last year for the double stovepipes was 66

Hey any one have a portable Blackstone griddle? Thinking of going that way for Carlisle. Old grill was done this year just threw it out
I do and I really like it, makes big batch cooking so much easier. Even heat easy cleanup. You can put a couple of pounds of bacon on at one time! Or depending on burger size as many as will fit. No flame just easy!

:lol:

We used to play around with my uncle's torch set to make bombs. He would get so mad when the tank was a lot lower than what he recalled. He knew it was us kids
So I heard you could do it this way, I also heard it was most effective when the electricians have their hands in a high voltage panel, if say perhaps they pissed off the welders? You light torch and set for clean cutting, extinguish flame with your hand not adjusting valves. Point nozzle into big zip lock bag. When full, seal. Then put zip lock in paper grocery bag which then acts as fuse, allowing sapper to place said bag close to electricians. Light paper bag then casually walk away. By the time it goes you are nowhere near the event and I assure you there is no remains. The electricians will absolutely panic and after cleaning out their pants and ensuring none are hurt, they will spend hours looking for ground fault on high voltage. I have absolutely no idea if this works or not but I heard a guy talking about another guy who knew a guy, well you get the picture!

Morning all. good to be back home. Horses were pissed they had to fend for themselves and let me know about it. Sitting here drinking coffee on the back deck.

1723914451820.png

Show-n-Shine today :D
Seen a sign for an event 9/20-9/22 for a Cancer Survivors car show here.
Hard to read the sign while traveling past it on the street and no details found on the net yet. :lol:

-
Back