Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Mopar Maulers.
Firearms certification and continuing education class today for my concealed carry permit. They just started doing this in Maryland about 9 years ago. What a PIA. Have had my concealed carry permit since 1985, never had to do any of that crap. But I guess it's just safety for the newbies....

Firearms certification and continuing education class today for my concealed carry permit. They just started doing this in Maryland about 9 years ago. What a PIA. Have had my concealed carry permit since 1985, never had to do any of that crap. But I guess it's just safety for the newbies....
Yep, hopefully the class gives you a 3 year pass after this, good morning Mitch

Waiting on my wife of 44 years to wake up, so I can pack up my close and bed clothes, we always bring our own and put a plastic fitted sheet over all there pretty bedding.
Well, yall have a blessed Sunday as we drive 4 hours home.

While I am not at all familiar with your State typically that scenario is as a result of legislation that was a compromise to maintain CCP between two opposing view points. Be thankful you still have the opportunity for a CCP.

Waiting on my wife of 44 years to wake up, so I can pack up my close and bed clothes, we always bring our own and put a plastic fitted sheet over all there pretty bedding.
Well, yall have a blessed Sunday as we drive 4 hours home.
Be safe cousin,
but if it were me I would have a slow leisurely brekkie and time it so I could go to Bass Pro when they open! Springfield is the mother ship for Bass Pro and that store is over the top cool. The indoor aquarium is better than most zoos have. But leave your wallet in the truck, otherwise you will come home with one of everything. I love that store!

Morning!
Another misty manitoba morning! Heavy fog just after sunrise. High 70’s again. Back to fixing up a bench seat for the Studebaker. Need to get it done today. Want to cruise it.

Be safe cousin,
but if it were me I would have a slow leisurely brekkie and time it so I could go to Bass Pro when they open! Springfield is the mother ship for Bass Pro and that store is over the top cool. The indoor aquarium is better than most zoos have. But leave your wallet in the truck, otherwise you will come home with one of everything. I love that store!
Had the oppurtunity to visit Bass Pro shop in miami, i was blown away.

Morning. Funny was just to ours yesterday! Needed to waste a hour somewhere! Great place to do it at!

morning guys! Rainy and shitty here today... soo cant pull the car out to do **** i need to do. meh... had a screaming headache all day yesterday then spent 3 hours throwing up last night.. feeling better.. no idea wtf hit me but that was nasty

morning guys! Rainy and shitty here today... soo cant pull the car out to do **** i need to do. meh... had a screaming headache all day yesterday then spent 3 hours throwing up last night.. feeling better.. no idea wtf hit me but that was nasty
Damn!

In 2008, responding to Hurricane Ike out on Galveston, the convoy stopped in the Bass Pro Shop parking lot just East of Houston to overnight. The manager came over and offered to allow the group to shop before we crossed the causeway. They didn't have power.. So it was cash only. Pretty cool gesture

Got something I have been waiting on from Machine shop jail yesterday. Finally, the first run of slant six GM hei module brackets. Man they are cool will get a picture later having issues with the camera

Morning kids

Fog down in the river valley this morning. Overcast, but no rain coming as far as I know. Coffee on the porch then head into the garage and see what I can get done

Good morning everyone. Busy day yesterday running around visiting family for birthdays. Over cast here with the threat of storms today. Hopefully we will get more of the Ford finished today. The plan is to get the floor measured and cut to fit the new floor shifter. We are changing it from the column.

These are seriously cool. Had to get a 3/16 sheet of alum, and might as well use it all right. 753 of them made! Holy crap might as well. Now to find a bulk buyer for them in large lots!

Morning fellow Faboites.
Storms and rain all night. More of the same today. .
From Tuesday on its fall weather predicted here. daytime low 70ds.
Overnight mid 50ds.
It's been a weird weather season here this year.

Stores confuse me... Not to say I don't understand that they got a deal on something from the manufacturer....

Screenshot_20240818-085606_Home Depot.png

Screenshot_20240818-085632_Home Depot.png

Morning fellow Faboites.
Storms and rain all night. More of the same today. .
From Tuesday on its fall weather predicted here. daytime low 70ds.
Overnight mid 50ds.
It's been a weird weather season here this year.
I got nothing down here. Weather seems to be more like the winter, coming across from the lakes.

Tires get squared away?

-
Back