Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Stores confuse me... Not to say I don't understand that they got a deal on something from the manufacturer....

View attachment 1716290910

View attachment 1716290911
:rofl: :rofl: THey look to be the same model of tools. Who knows about the batteries. If you are a first timer, you will need the bottom kit so you have a charger (but could use an extra battery). If you already have chargers and batteries, you don't need the top kit unless you need batteries. I sold DeWalt for many years Once the guys bought a few kits and had 2 or 3 chargers and 6 batteries,I just sold them the "tool only" and they were happy.

:rofl: :rofl: THey look to be the same model of tools. Who knows about the batteries. If you are a first timer, you will need the bottom kit so you have a charger. If you already have chargers and batteries, you don't need the top kit unless you need batteries. I sold DeWalt for many years Once the guys bought a few kits and had 2 or 3 chargers and 6 batteries,I just sold them the "tool only" and they were happy.
I didn't have any M12 tools, just the M18... Just kinda crazy that the second battery is $230

Now, if they threw in a couple of stickers... THEN we're talking

:rolleyes:

I have been using Rigid for a while. Around X mass they go on great sales and are guaranteed forever even the batteries! Already got 1 replacement battery free. Hard to beat that one!

I didn't have any M12 tools, just the M18... Just kinda crazy that the second battery is $230

Now, if they threw in a couple of stickers... THEN we're talking

:rolleyes:
Ya. Stickers. Except for maybe the size, I wouldn't go back to 12 volt. DeWalt stuff is mostly 20 v with plenty of power and charge life and the batteries last for years.

I have been using Rigid for a while. Around X mass they go on great sales and are guaranteed forever even the batteries! Already got 1 replacement battery free. Hard to beat that one!
I went Milwaukee. Been very happy. The 1/2" impact wrench sold me. I had a DeWalt drill that I passed along. Didn't want mixed bag of stuff hoggng up space

It's Skylark Sunday!

1723987012497.png

Good morning :D

Picks of of tires . I had the Brownie lady throw something on and take them.
I have to order a center cap for one off E bay.

20240818_091955.jpg

20240818_092012.jpg

20240818_092119.jpg

I got to play with a Goat with a 455 HO in it. Impressive to say the least. Gave it back to the kid that owned it after doing a tune on it and it scared him because it was running the way it was supposed to run :lol:

I got to play with a Goat with a 455 HO in it. Impressive to say the least. Gave it back to the kid that owned it after doing a tune on it and it scared him because it was running the way it was supposed to run :lol:
They are also torque monsters!

-
Back