Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Always try to get the sales on these. Regular prices are nuts. Looking at the original $419 on the 2nd one, that would be comparable considering it only has one battery which is always a huge factor in cost. I have M18s and for those they will try to trip you with '2 batteries' being one good size and a 2nd of much smaller Ah.
Indeed

I have a 5, 3 and 1.5AH batteries for my set. I could use another 5.0

Then got home did not cage the dog for the real first time. She definitely has being alone issues for sure. Lets just say cage for now when we are gone!
Do you leave a radio on when you leave? Small pile of cloths so she knows your coming back.

So grabbed pellet food for the koi.
And a few play toys for my 4 legged Buddy.

20240818_113946.jpg

20240818_114004.jpg

20240818_114248.jpg

Ok boys and girls

Sitting here thinking... Which is dangerous

Pulled that patch off the drivers floor. 36 sheet metal screws and who knows how much adhesive.

It's kinda ugly, but I think manageable.

Glad I pulled it off. It was rusting still and the frame extension was full of dirt.

So.... What next. I think I can get away with a patch and it'll be less complex than a full floor pan.

Can you order 1/2 a pan?

Thoughts?

IMG_20240818_113637644_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240818_114653740_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240818_120549963_HDR~2.jpg

Ok boys and girls

Sitting here thinking... Which is dangerous

Pulled that patch off the drivers floor. 36 sheet metal screws and who knows how much adhesive.

It's kinda ugly, but I think manageable.

Glad I pulled it off. It was rusting still and the frame extension was full of dirt.

So.... What next. I think I can get away with a patch and it'll be less complex than a full floor pan.

Can you order 1/2 a pan?

Thoughts?

View attachment 1716291004

View attachment 1716291005

View attachment 1716291006
that's not too bad... clean the inner part of the frame.. i would corroseal it then paint... then make a patch...

Last edited:
if you had a bead roller it would be nice to add some lines for strength.. but with the frame right there.. meh... even if you did that in 2-3 pieces to make it easier it would be ok

btw.. when you cut out the old ****.. cut 1" more than you think you need to.... trust me.. i cut too short on all my **** and spent time welding to rust... can't really use butt and cut on that.. i keep big sheets of project paper to make templates from

btw.. when you cut out the old ****.. cut 1" more than you think you need to.... trust me.. i cut too short on all my **** and spent time welding to rust... can't really use butt and cut on that.. i keep big sheets of project paper to make templates from
Yes. Giving myself some playroom. I'll see how far it goes when I start removing the rot. There's some spot welds I'll need to grind out

yeah when i got my car i had to fix spots over the frame like that in the trunk.. ended up cutting up like a foot more just to clean the frame and paint it... long air hose and shop vac helped to clean it out
2022-06-04 15.44.00.jpg
2022-06-07 20.41.05.jpg
2022-06-22 18.21.50.jpg

mine had old scale rust completely packing the inside on both sides... luckily still pretty solid and saved it

-
Back