Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I thought it was a ukulele.
Not that it matters much.
What ever it is I would have played that all day if it pulled in Bernadette Peters
for sure.... and it was in that movie.. but in real life he plays banjo and won't shut the **** up bout it

hahah ok then.... i like pineapple on pizza.. but never thought bout other fruits
I figured try it. Only thing different I would do next time, is plain crust no sauce.although the peaches over powered it.
Or do Toolmans French bread.
I would have to scoop out most of the dough though for blood sugar reasons.
Also next time round slices for the peaches. The large pieces move around a lot.:lol::lol:

There were a few Derelicts at the donut shop this morning. Nice 70 or 71 340 Demon there for the first time I've seen. Looked like maybe a very recent build. I could see the plating on the headers was unmolested, OE Rallies with rings and caps, I think it may be Vitamin C Orange, very nice. Very young driver, early 20s at the oldest :thumbsup: . Saw it under power, pipes a little loud for my tastes, Purple Shaft Cam perhaps, had that nice lumpy sound to it :steering:. The F 100 gang had already headed for home when I looked in on them. Another car show at the County Park, toolowtodeegroun for my tastes, didn't even slow down to check it out :lol:.

There were a few Derelicts at the donut shop this morning. Nice 70 or 71 340 Demon there for the first time I've seen. Looked like maybe a very recent build. I could see the plating on the headers was unmolested, OE Rallies with rings and caps, I think it may be Vitamin C Orange, very nice. Very young driver, early 20s at the oldest :thumbsup: . Saw it under power, pipes a little loud for my tastes, Purple Shaft Cam perhaps, had that nice lumpy sound to it :steering:. The F 100 gang had already headed for home when I looked in on them. Another car show at the County Park, toolowtodeegroun for my tastes, didn't even slow down to check it out :lol:.
no pics? come on...

man i don't know how you have soo much energy to get **** done
Its this or do nothing. Used to do a lot of fishing. Even with my aches and pains i still want to get things done. The last couple days have been worse than average but there seems to be nothing i can do about that.
Reminds me of the original owner,Alex . Picking rocks with his oxygen bottle in the tractor bucket. Stubborn.
I think he haunts me from time to time.

I had a list going. About 15 items including carpet and fuel tank. Just added a floor pan to it and hit send
Fuel tank has a good chance of being made wrong. Fuel filler hole in wrong location. 2 from there were wrong..

Its this or do nothing. Used to do a lot of fishing. Even with my aches and pains i still want to get things done. The last couple days have been worse than average but there seems to be nothing i can do about that.
Reminds me of the original owner,Alex . Picking rocks with his oxygen bottle in the tractor bucket. Stubborn.
I think he haunts me from time to time.
yeah... i sadly am in the do nothing side... i am going to lay here today til it's time to sleep so i can work tomorrow

1724008092136.jpeg

slant hei plate

-
Back