Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back home from visiting my kids and had a great time.
Been reading the gossip from everyone on my phone just to keep an eye on ya all. :lol:

Ready to lay hot wire, electricity and gas on this. Thanks Wolfie

IMG_20240818_185214401_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240818_190021583_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240818_190331321_HDR.jpg

think i'll throw my power steering box and pump on MP for 200.. see if someone bites... original 62 radiator isn't in horrible shape but has been soldered on..don't think i could sell it

think i'll throw my power steering box and pump on MP for 200.. see if someone bites... original 62 radiator isn't in horrible shape but has been soldered on..don't think i could sell it
I think you could sell the radiator if it's not really bad.

Think i'm gonna go try to organize my garage a bit..some old trans parts to trash, 62 radiator and **** just taking up space.. tired of clutter
Ya,Kim cracked the whip today. Started cleaning shop. Major cleanup. Lots to scrap./trash and relocate to other buildings.

Ya,Kim cracked the whip today. Started cleaning shop. Major cleanup. Lots to scrap./trash and relocate to other buildings.
Been doing some scrap work around here and not enough room to keep anything I might not need in the next few years.

Good morning everyone. Been a long weekend working on the Charger and things around the house

Morning y'all

Actually received a 1/2" of rain last evening. Not enough, but better than a boot to the head.

Be safe out there you weekly warriors!

-
Back