Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The one from classic might be ok... the spectra ones you never really hear of problems with, i hate that and their sending unit in my car, so far works fine.. and gas gauge works
1724077379267.png
fill neck in wrong location

Did you replace the filler neck? I ordered a sending unit
Just a new gasket. Tank comes with it. Keep old sending unit if original. If throwing out send it to me.....omg you cannot get new sending units to be anywhere close to accurate. I would repair old....

Ebag ticked me off a little last night. I was bidding on something. Was at 9 bucks. I went to 12 and got an outbid notice. Was going to go a couple more $ and got a notice "Get $5 off if you download and use the app". I thought I already had it, but I guess I deleted somehow. Still had a few minutes, so added the app and got discount code. Easy peezie, right? Got on it quick and upped to 16 (no biggie, but higher than I was going to.) I won and went to pay. Get notice I need to add more to use the code. :wtf: Go back and find it's $50minimum, and it only give 2 hours to use it. :BangHead: I'm sure I could have got to that easily with some watched items I had not ordered yet, But this is the middle of the night and I'm tired. So just completed it and said F the $5. I did delete the app again, so will see on future bigger purchase if I get another offer.

Ebag ticked me off a little last night. I was bidding on something. Was at 9 bucks. I went to 12 and got an outbid notice. Was going to go a couple more $ and got a notice "Get $5 off if you download and use the app". I thought I already had it, but I guess I deleted somehow. Still had a few minutes, so added the app and got discount code. Easy peezie, right? Got on it quick and upped to 16 (no biggie, but higher than I was going to.) I won and went to pay. Get notice I need to add more to use the code. :wtf: Go back and find it's $50minimum, and it only give 2 hours to use it. :BangHead: I'm sure I could have got to that easily with some watched items I had not ordered yet, But this is the middle of the night and I'm tired. So just completed it and said F the $5. I did delete the app again, so will see on future bigger purchase if I get another offer.
Ebay still had deals to be had. Looking for oem Ford Def injector line. 249 at dealers. Got one new OEM in the bag 107 shipped. Deal.

Ebay still had deals to be had. Looking for oem Ford Def injector line. 249 at dealers. Got one new OEM in the bag 107 shipped. Deal.
Lot of people either don't know or don't care what stuff is worth. Just looking to get rid of. If you find something hardly anyone is looking for it can go for very low bid

There was an item I was looking at the other day... $10 start bid, $15 "Buy it now".

Seemed like a lot of work for five bucks

Interesting morning.

Some of you will likely know two of the 3 people in these pics with me. Anyone want to venture some guesses

IMG_5755.jpeg

IMG_5752.jpeg

IMG_5753.jpeg

-
Back