Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1724065247769.png

"There is no title" :( always the killer.. he should get a title for it then ask 5k... that's a smoker deal at 2800.. if it had a title...

Even if you personally not want to do it there are a ton of title services always offered in Hemmings also.

WI allows a bonded title. Super easy. Have done it 3 times now

Morning!
Nother nice day, maybe 80 for a high.
Clean off hoist and hopefully last day of 37 stuff.

Rainy misty morning here on our mountain. Dogs are bringing plenty of mud in! We get the appraisal on house today for REFI. Fingers crossed it goes ok. Frankly I will be shocked if it lands where they say it will. I recognize housing cost is stupid right now but surely not this crazy.

Rainy misty morning here on our mountain. Dogs are bringing plenty of mud in! We get the appraisal on house today for REFI. Fingers crossed it goes ok. Frankly I will be shocked if it lands where they say it will. I recognize housing cost is stupid right now but surely not this crazy.0
Millions is my guess but I don't know the market there or have seen the property.

Nice the link for the camera works now. Have to love tech suppoty. Here again is that slant HEI plate

DSC02874.JPG

DSC02875.JPG

DSC02876.JPG

DSC02877.JPG

DSC02880.JPG

Morning everyone, just another day working around the place. Do need to back the travel trailer around to the septic tank and dump the tanks today.

-
Back