Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just canned 13.5 quarts of peaches yesterday. Probably have that many to go. Good eats for the next year!!

Last edited:
secretsauce.jpg

My Secret Sauce :lol:

Seat is in. 70 impala convertible carpet doesent fit, but it will do. Seat is in with blankets for now. Back cushion got some foam glued in with a giant square patch, also glued. Which didnt work, duct tape it is. And a moving blanket. Needs more support on the seat bottom though.

I'll have to call classic and see if I can cancel that one item off the order
The one from classic might be ok... the spectra ones you never really hear of problems with, i hate that and their sending unit in my car, so far works fine.. and gas gauge works

Yeah... What's the option?

Recondition the old one somehow?
I ended up buying a NOS one from a company that specializes in collision repair. From Canada If i remember correctly. Ill look for receipt.... was more money but actually fit...

The one from classic might be ok... the spectra ones you never really hear of problems with, i hate that and their sending unit in my car, so far works fine.. and gas gauge works
classic pictures actually show the incorrect location...

Think i'm gonna go try to organize my garage a bit..some old trans parts to trash, 62 radiator and **** just taking up space.. tired of clutter

-
Back