Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think wiring is done. Spent the morning adding fusible links,and tidying up the engine bay. Headlight lenses,grille and then under dash to tidy up.

i had no prop valve... i just installed one a few weeks ago.. and new flex lines a few days ago, haven't tried it yet..
1724091829697.gif

Two options. And thinking putting rear drums back on.
have you looked for high perf pads? My cobra was manual disc and they were **** til i bought.. i think Hawk pads.. massive difference.. i'm gonna look for ones for my car once it's mobile.

have you looked for high perf pads? My cobra was manual disc and they were **** til i bought.. i think Hawk pads.. massive difference.. i'm gonna look for ones for my car once it's mobile.
Super hard pedal but pads have jot been bedded in yet...so...

Man....Logistics to get this Cuda Blasted and primered are a nightmare. Seems as though nobody is dependable anymore. Blast guy is ok. He just got back from Family Vacation, and says he'll take the car on Tuesday or Wednesday. But trying to get a flatbed tow truck lined up has been difficult. Call, no answer, leave message, messages not responded to. 4 different guys with trucks. One would think that getting a tow truck would be the easiest of the logistics. There is an issue with a body guy to clean, seal, and prime the car. Blaster Guy is only 6 miles from me, and the body guy I'm trying to get is only 10 miles from me. But that guy won't respond to my calls or messages either. WTF ?? I did contact the old guy that painted the R.R. and the GTS for me. Thinks he can take it after stripping. Says he will stop by here today so I can show him whats up. He's not far away either. But the issue is, I MUST get the car to the body guy to prime immediately after stripping. Just hoping it can all come together here this week...... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

So when i googled 1937 chevy headlight lens i got the impression that truck and car were the same. Nope. Truck 7-1/2” and car 7”. :mad::BangHead::wtf:Im into this little pos glass for $300cdn.

Man....Logistics to get this Cuda Blasted and primered are a nightmare. Seems as though nobody is dependable anymore. Blast guy is ok. He just got back from Family Vacation, and says he'll take the car on Tuesday or Wednesday. But trying to get a flatbed tow truck lined up has been difficult. Call, no answer, leave message, messages not responded to. 4 different guys with trucks. One would think that getting a tow truck would be the easiest of the logistics. There is an issue with a body guy to clean, seal, and prime the car. Blaster Guy is only 6 miles from me, and the body guy I'm trying to get is only 10 miles from me. But that guy won't respond to my calls or messages either. WTF ?? I did contact the old guy that painted the R.R. and the GTS for me. Thinks he can take it after stripping. Says he will stop by here today so I can show him whats up. He's not far away either. But the issue is, I MUST get the car to the body guy to prime immediately after stripping. Just hoping it can all come together here this week...... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
When do you and Chin head back to VN?

Mid November, Right after I do my Civic Duty and Vote... :lol: I know it doesnt make any damned difference in Maryland, But it sure makes Me feel good..:lol:
There is always the chance someone who is no longer running already has enough votes to win. How do you keep track of all the name changing....

Sorry Mikes ahead of time

Ah,,,,, ah. Who all do I thank for the cool t-shirt I received in the mail ?
I must say the last name had me wondering if I should open it or not. But it looks like it's an exclusive club, I know all the members and they all enjoy there beer/bourbon time :thumbsup:

-
Back