Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On another note, wait! Thank you all for the T-shirt.... on another note I seen a great old members some of you may know, his user name is/or was Smallblock (Bill Stone) he had the field of dreams in his giant field beside his 4 stall shop full of mopars, some great ones, over 35 out there, he had a beautiful 70es Tripplel black duster and drove it to monster mopar. traded it to a member here for a 64-65 Dart Drop Top , V8 car. Well he has recovered very well from a head accident, about lost him a few years back, met him in his home town for lunch, let me tell you the man stays busy as a 30 year old, was bidding on a job to build a bridge for the state, we enjoyed a couple drinks and dinner.

So we had guests all weekend and I had some great leftovers to work with. We are talking asparagus, mushrooms, shrimp, fresh maters. Here ya go Mitch. Open face omelette using above mentioned items. I emptied three Tupperware containers this evening!

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5229.jpeg

Not much happening around here, I got the 59 Apachie up on jackstands and replaced the master brake cylinder but the threads for the fluid line is a different size so have to find an adapter for that.
Still recuperating from chasing grand kids around so didn't do much today.
Tomorrow it's assholes and elbows getting some work done on the 59.

So yesterday we removed the trans tunnel and removed some extra parts that my father in law had added that were aftermarket adds to add a radio. We filled some holes in the firewall and are going to fill them tonight.
IMG_7628.jpeg
IMG_7629.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn, heated up a small cast skillet with some butter to saute some mushrooms. All of a sudden it smelled real good. I looked over my shoulder and couldn't see the dining room for the smoke. SOB!

Damn, heated up a small cast skillet with some butter to saute some mushrooms. All of a sudden it smelled real good. I looked over my shoulder and couldn't see the dining room for the smoke. SOB!
That's not good what happened???

-
Back