Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
sanded the fenders down with 400... they aren't as straight as i would like.. they are sooo wide and flat, i just can't get it better right now.. spent too much tome on em.. summer is almost gone and i wanna drive this before it snows. Might paint them tomorrow

Well, the neighbors have introduced a Jack into the pasture. The only thing more worthless than lawn ornament horses that nobody rides is a burro that isn't pulling a wagon

sanded the fenders down with 400... they aren't as straight as i would like.. they are sooo wide and flat, i just can't get it better right now.. spent too much tome on em.. summer is almost gone and i wanna drive this before it snows. Might paint them tomorrow
Don't rush it Ice, I did mine to fast and regret it.

Treated myself to a Cowboy Cut tonight.. Store-Bought, but makes me want to place another order with Omaha Steaks. We will see...
PXL_20240819_234144226.jpg

I think from your pictures that it will look fine.
naw. when i run my hand down the top i can feel the waves.. i'm gonna order some glaze to fix some small spots.. worse case i block it down and fix it.. i do everything 2-3 times :) Wide fenders are a pain... if anyone leans in them they leave dents even.. my brother would lose his mind if anyone got near his mustang cause of that

Well... Sounds like the order was too far into the system at Classic to remove the gas tank.. So it's coming. Hopefully they figured out the issue with the pattern and it's at least usable for me to resell.

Treated myself to a Cowboy Cut tonight.. Store-Bought, but makes me want to place another order with Omaha Steaks. We will see...
View attachment 1716291816
I'm 4 hours from Omaha and have never had any of their meats although it looks good. We have Fairway stores that have a butcher shop that have the best meat around.

naw. when i run my hand down the top i can feel the waves.. i'm gonna order some glaze to fix some small spots.. worse case i block it down and fix it.. i do everything 2-3 times :) Wide fenders are a pain... if anyone leans in them they leave dents even.. my brother would lose his mind if anyone got near his mustang cause of that
Mustang fenders on the top are a pain to get straight. Need a long curved block for that.

Well, the neighbors have introduced a Jack into the pasture. The only thing more worthless than lawn ornament horses that nobody rides is a burro that isn't pulling a wagon
There is a new mare in the pasture though. Had a chance to bribe her over with some treats to meet the dog.

There is a new mare in the pasture though. Had a chance to bribe her over with some treats to meet the dog.
I like horses and watching them run and chase each other.
Had horses when I had my farm but that was quite a few years ago.

k.. ordered some glaze and guide coat.... gonna work on reshooting the lower quarters this week and take some more time on the fenders.

I like horses and watching them run and chase each other.
Had horses when I had my farm but that was quite a few years ago.
It's cool when the herd gets fired up at night and starts running around. All you hear are the hooves

I haven't had horses since 2005... I miss them, but then again, I don't

Screenshot_20240819-201405_Photos.png

I honestly don't have the skill to get it better is the thing.. i'll sleep on it..
Take your time. That’s what I have to force myself to do when it comes to prep
And bodywork, it truly makes the difference

Take your time. That’s what I have to force myself to do when it comes to prep
And bodywork, it truly makes the difference
I'm bout outa time it feels like.. i think being 65 in august in michigan is messing with me :) it should be like 85 right now..it feels like halloween is next week

I'm bout outa time it feels like.. i think being 65 in august in michigan is messing with me :) it should be like 85 right now..it feels like halloween is next week
Plenty of time. Better to do it right than rush it and fubar it like I did

-
Back