Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is that a pair of roads I see center right ?
Looks like some very rugged terrain
Yep...several switchbacks to get there. I went over one pass with the bike and almost crashed because some guy come around on my side of the switchback (and you can't see around them). Then a few days later it snowed. We were in 2 snow storms

Yep...several switchbacks to get there. I went over one pass with the bike and almost crashed because some guy come around on my side of the switchback (and you can't see around them). Then a few days later it snowed. We were in 2 snow storms
Wow, ok, now for the big question.
What was you doing there :rofl:

Well Mike....I have always been sort of an adventurer. I was a back packer rock climber and any adventure sports so it has always been a dream to go to Alaska and the Yukon. I got old and have bad knees so I wanted to drive there. I also have a friend in Alaska and one in upper west Montana that I wanted to visit. And when I retired it gave me time to do it

Well Mike....I have always been sort of an adventurer. I was a back packer rock climber and any adventure sports so it has always been a dream to go to Alaska and the Yukon. I got old and have bad knees so I wanted to drive there. I also have a friend in Alaska and one in upper west Montana that I wanted to visit. And when I retired it gave me time to do it
I am a dreamer, love to go see some of our country, but traveling so much growing up burnt me out, now that I have worked 50 plus years wife and I are camping at some beautiful places here near by, beuityful country we live in.

FB_IMG_1581429483044.jpg

Just went to the Post office and got me a package from Wolfie.
I'm afraid to open it, never know what's inside.

I am a dreamer, love to go see some of our country, but traveling so much growing up burnt me out, now that I have worked 50 plus years wife and I are camping at some beautiful places here near by, beuityful country we live in.

View attachment 1716292067
You need to go for it Mike. We live in a beautiful country. But a little camper van and go! We got 12MPG but also paid as much as $6.00 a gallon but only once

-
Back