Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You need to go for it Mike. We live in a beautiful country. But a little camper van and go! We got 12MPG but also paid as much as $6.00 a gallon but only once
I have a 2024 bunk house and love it

20240430_164819.jpg

Good news, our new appliances are in. Bad news, We have to get things cleaned up so they can bring them in to install. They will take our built in frig out on Tuesday and install the new regular frig on Wednesday. That will give me a day to prep the cavity and resurface the floor there. THe dummies that installed our old frig used particle board. It had disintegrated.

Good word from the upholstery shop. They are starting the deconstruction of the front buckets, and said everything looks good. Some mild surface rust that they are cleaning up and then spray down the frame and springs with an encapsulator. They also said the the carpet along the back hinges cleaned up nicely

Good word from the upholstery shop. They are starting the deconstruction of the front buckets, and said everything looks good. Some mild surface rust that they are cleaning up and then spray down the frame and springs with an encapsulator. They also said the the carpet along the back hinges cleaned up nicely
I hate to even guess what that’d cost these days

Good to hear Chris, sounds like they're doing a good job.

Shocking, I asked the local shop here about recovering the challenger buckets I have for the dart, they wanted 1100… a piece
My friend that does custom upholstery doesn't even scratch build restoration covers. He just orders from Legendary. He can't duplicate them for the price.

-
Back