Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Coat one

IMG_5776.jpeg

IMG_5777.jpeg

Weird, Thread started asking about ideas to repair a trashed back seat frame... Now it's gone/deleted.
New guy with his daughter redoing a Dart?

Im
Gonna need their number if it turns out good
They cleaned up the springs and frame. Painted everything with a black rust converter and a top coat. Also cleaned up the plastic hinge cover. First layer of foam and burlap is on the buckets. Looks fantastic so far... And the nicest people. They all came over and we talked about progress, what's next, etc.

Looks good, is it kinda bendy with just 2 bolts and no gussets?
The metal is pretty thick. My empty trailer has about 30# tongue weight if that. It's pretty well balanced.

Back home from a long day and drive but got to see my daughter one more time before she flew back to Pittsburg.
Back working on the 59 Apache tomorrow, I picked up the rest of what I needed today to get it running and on the road.
Sold another chin spoiler so need to get working on that soon.

Back home from a long day and drive but got to see my daughter one more time before she flew back to Pittsburg.
Back working on the 59 Apache tomorrow, I picked up the rest of what I needed today to get it running and on the road.
Sold another chin spoiler so need to get working on that soon.
No rest for the wicked .

soo... turns out guide coat is a good thing... straighten than fender out in bout 15 mins :) wish i had used it before. waiting for glaze to show up in the next few days to fix some minor low spots/issues

soo... turns out guide coat is a good thing... straighten than fender out in bout 15 mins :) wish i had used it before. waiting for glaze to show up in the next few days to fix some minor low spots/issues
Gide coat is the best. Thought you were using it from the start.

-
Back