Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I used to do the same thing when I was in the Auto Parts business. I would by complete inventories from Warehouse Distributors going out of business or simply changing their product line. Sometimes complete inventory of all lines of product, and sometimes a line of product at a time. Always around 25 cents on a dollar. If the product lines were not the same as mine, I would bring them in and cross over numbers, relabel with my numbers and sell off the shelves. Things you needed to do to stay competitive, and thwart shrinkage.. ....

I used to do the same thing when I was in the Auto Parts business. I would by complete inventories from Warehouse Distributors going out of business or simply changing their product line. Sometimes complete inventory of all lines of product, and sometimes a line of product at a time. Always around 25 cents on a dollar. If the product lines were not the same as mine, I would bring them in and cross over numbers, relabel with my numbers and sell off the shelves. Things you needed to do to stay competitive, and thwart shrinkage.. ....
That might be a little easier now days with all the computerized inventory. Back in the day our system was on cards and everything got looked up manually including number changes. You know the drill.

That might be a little easier now days with all the computerized inventory. Back in the day our system was on cards and everything got looked up manually including number changes. You know the drill.
I wish I had taken a picture of the OLD Inventory Card Desk I had. You know the narrow 3 in x 7 in cards?. My file had 12 rows of files.I kinda miss doing that..... :lol:

This is very clean

1985 Dodge D150

Screenshot_20240822-131056_Facebook.png

I wish I had taken a picture of the OLD Inventory Card Desk I had. You know the narrow 3 in x 7 in cards?. My file had 12 rows of files.I kinda miss doing that..... :lol:
Sounds like the same one we had.

Well just back from annual poke and prod plus vampire work. Gal was new trying to take blood, she was fishing around like a spoon in a pot of stew. She gave up then switched arm same same went back to original arm and rinse repeat. Then she called for air support and nurse came in, and done. Sheez, if I wanted that kind of care I would go to the VA! Footnote, for those on here that are gym rats. He explained my neck and shoulder harness were the catalysts to the sleep apnea. He explained they have now found a correlation between long time lifters and the issue. Regardless of BMI.
Good to know.

Well just back from annual poke and prod plus vampire work. Gal was new trying to take blood, she was fishing around like a spoon in a pot of stew. She gave up then switched arm same same went back to original arm and rinse repeat. Then she called for air support and nurse came in, and done. Sheez, if I wanted that kind of care I would go to the VA! Footnote, for those on here that are gym rats. He explained my neck and shoulder harness were the catalysts to the sleep apnea. He explained they have now found a correlation between long time lifters and the issue. Regardless of BMI.
Good to know.
Interesting

Sorry about the philatelist failure... Hopefully your not bruised up like a crack house junkie

Well the 59 Apache is ready to start after sitting for about 30 years. still waiting for someone to help bleed the brakes and push it out of the garage before I try to start it.
Amazing all the lights work and even the cab heat fan works and the horn still blows. Been a fun project I'd like to keep it but I'm sure it's worth more than I can afford.

-
Back