Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fred, put some vacuum hose on the bleeder and put the other end in a bottle with about half full of brake fluid. Fill the master cylinder and pump the brake slowly. It will push air out and suck fluid back in.
Good idea thanks Dave.

Fred, put some vacuum hose on the bleeder and put the other end in a bottle with about half full of brake fluid. Fill the master cylinder and pump the brake slowly. It will push air out and suck fluid back in.
I have a rod/pedal pusher that works well. But lots of trips to reset. Better than a helper that wont fn listen.

I have seen a couple dirty/gross vehicles. Turned em away. One i should have, 1 year old and interior was trashed.
Yea like working on a farmer's work truck with a gun on the seat and ammo all over the inside and empty beer cans scattered all over the cab. HO! and mud caked all over the undercarriage. Yea I'm done with that.

I have a rod/pedal pusher that works well. But lots of trips to reset. Better than a helper that wont fn listen.
Lucky me the owner of the truck is a friend and if he screws up I can yell at him.
He knows how to bleed brakes so lucky me.

Yea like working on a farmer's work truck with a gun on the seat and ammo all over the inside and empty beer cans scattered all over the cab. HO! and mud caked all over the undercarriage. Yea I'm done with that.
Two trucks, hole through floor, beside gas pedal and took a chunk out of bellhousing. Nother one,Dodge ram with a chunk out of passenger window post.
#3, ex co-worker shot out passenger window, govt truck. They were working away,staying at a park cabin. Claimed he hit it with a log in the tractor grapple. I called BS, no glass inside. Not even a crumb. Co worker threw him under the bus. Brought his firearm into the park. Taboo. The fact that he was ****-faced came up in the conversation explains why window was still up :lol:

Two trucks, hole through floor, beside gas pedal and took a chunk out of bellhousing. Nother one,Dodge ram with a chunk out of passenger window post.
#3, ex co-worker shot out passenger window, govt truck. They were working away,staying at a park cabin. Claimed he hit it with a log in the tractor grapple. I called BS, no glass inside. Not even a crumb. Co worker threw him under the bus. Brought his firearm into the park. Taboo. The fact that he was ****-faced came up in the conversation explains why window was still up :lol:
:rofl: Sounds like the same around here.

Ok. One of those days that was a huge day at work but really won't translate to anything others will understand.

Having a private party in my head

Okay electrical geniuses…

Let’s say on a 64 factory wiring harness, you connect the ammeter wire ends together but your dumbass manages to let it touch metal and arch. Now no power, what blew? There’s no fusible link by the way

Ok, sorry to break into your discussion but this is damn tasty. Rib eye with just sea salt and black pepper. Grilled Zucchini and summer squash, and packet sweet potatoes with butter, brown sugar, cumin and a dash of cayenne pepper. The picture isn't too impressive but the flavors make up for it. Photo after I ate a bunch.

20240822_200830.jpg

Last edited:
Okay electrical geniuses…

Let’s say on a 64 factory wiring harness, you connect the ammeter wire ends together but your dumbass manages to let it touch metal and arch. Now no power, what blew? There’s no fusible link by the way
Bulkhead connector. Found a weak point. I thought you learned by now.
Start testing. Battery out.

Bulkhead connector. Found a weak point. I thought you learned by now.
Start testing. Battery out.
Oh this is me trying to fix the problem that I caused 3 years ago. Just now getting round to it

-
Back