Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
18' bed. I wonder if I can haul a car with it
What size tires and load capacity? How about the axles? Travel trailers don't weigh much. 1x2's, plastic and aluminum sheet metal. THat frame and axles might be heavy enough for a small garden tractor but probably not a car.

18' bed. I wonder if I can haul a car with it
Nope............................:rofl:

trailerover14.jpg

OK you home owners. My wife wants a auxiliary drain tray for under our new frig we will get next week. I know they already have a built in tray by design but she want's extra protection you know, in case the icemaker line leaks. She thinks I can just order one and have it here. I think I need to see what the underside of the frig looks like. It might be close enough to the floor that one won't slide in. I don't know where she get's these crazy ideas.

OK you home owners. My wife wants a auxiliary drain tray for under our new frig we will get next week. I know they already have a built in tray by design but she want's extra protection you know, in case the icemaker line leaks. She thinks I can just order one and have it here. I think I need to see what the underside of the frig looks like. It might be close enough to the floor that one won't slide in. I don't know where she get's these crazy ideas.
From mine they also come easy because she's not the one doing it!

I bet Mitch would have hired ya this week to haul his Cuda!
Ya. Mitchie had issues with finding a hauler for something that long. A rotisserie is probably 6' longer than that Cuda Body. It looked like it had big tires on one end. Put a hitch on the other end and have dartinabout pull it to the strip shop. :lol: :lol: :popcorn:

OK you home owners. My wife wants an auxiliary drain tray for under our new frig we will get next week. I know they already have a built in tray by design but she want's extra protection you know, in case the icemaker line leaks. She thinks I can just order one and have it here. I think I need to see what the underside of the frig looks like. It might be close enough to the floor that one won't slide in. I don't know where she get's these crazy ideas.
Well in all our years with modern fridges we have never needed a back up auxiliary water tray? I would maybe verify you actually need one before enduring the frustration and cost of installing one?

Well in all our years with modern fridges we have never needed a back up auxiliary water tray? I would maybe verify you actually need one before enduring the frustration and cost of installing one?
My thoughts exactly.

Facebook

You would think a shut off system could be made if more then 24 oz of water is flowing threw the water supply... hmmm automatically shuts off, but what the hay do I know about it :rofl:

A 24x24x1 tray holds 2 1/2 gallons. Not enough to save the world if the icemaker line breaks. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

Never heard of such a thing. Trays are usually to catch drips from condensation. If a line actually leaks, you won’t know till the tray overflows. You still have the same water on the floor, but now you have a huge tray full to deal with. That’s if there is even a tray available that can go under there- which I kinda doubt…
Good Morning

IMG_8762.jpeg

Ya. Mitchie had issues with finding a hauler for something that long. A rotisserie is probably 6' longer than that Cuda Body. It looked like it had big tires on one end. Put a hitch on the other end and have dartinabout pull it to the strip shop. :lol: :lol: :popcorn:
Yup, But got it there yesterday. He will do it on Monday morning. He gets $150 an hour. He tells me it'll be under a grand to strip it completely. I'm okay with that. Then to get it back here spray it with some Ospho and get it in epoxy primer..
PXL_20240822_175705029.MP.jpg
PXL_20240822_184108387.jpg

Never heard of such a thing. Trays are usually to catch drips from condensation. If a line actually leaks, you won’t know till the tray overflows. You still have the same water on the floor, but now you have a huge tray full to deal with. That’s if there is even a tray available that can go under there- which I kinda doubt…
Good Morning

View attachment 1716293344
I'll give you her phone number and you can explain that to her. I'm not getting through, you might be able to. :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl:

And I have a pan under the washing machine.

But @toolmanmike ... Being captain obvious here... If the ice maker line leaks it's going to overload anything that doesn't run into a drain line.

I'd be more concerned about a dishwasher blowout...

Dunno.
I wouldn't want to tell her that. I'd be MacGyvering a drain hose up to the pan then.

-
Back