Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wouldn't want to tell her that. I'd be MacGyvering a drain hose up to the pan then.
If this is what I think it is , its what I mentioned above post. I remember installing something like this 30 years ago in a doctors office by a ex Ray machine

Screenshot_20240823-090009_Chrome.jpg

Just need to replace the connectors and maybe the conductor. The brass things...Packard connector. The come out of the plastic housing...
He said there is no fusible link. I bet there was.

I'll give you her phone number and you can explain that to her. I'm not getting through, you might be able to. :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl:
No thanks. Although I do have experiences in such matters. LOL.
My wife thinks since I'm good at solving issues like this. She needs to find thing for me to fix. Three main responses (all to say no) 1. Logic =If it can be easily explained to show it would result in far greater problem. 2. No time/money - "need to do it this way for now..." 3. When it's just too dumb/crazy for comprehension. "hell no" "where the F did you get that idea" When none of those work, you either flat out ignore, say you forgot or tell her she can do that if she want(but I have this other thing I'll be doing) :)

Here's a couple pics from the Woodward Dream Cruise, never seen such a large show/cruise, there was a lot of everything and some very unique rides

WoodwardSign.jpeg

Boat1.jpeg

Boat2.jpeg

Boat3.jpeg

No thanks. Although I do have experiences in such matters. LOL.
My wife thinks since I'm good at solving issues like this. She needs to find thing for me to fix. Three main responses (all to say no) 1. Logic =If it can be easily explained to show it would result in far greater problem. 2. No time/money - "need to do it this way for now..." 3. When it's just too dumb/crazy for comprehension. "hell no" "where the F did you get that idea" When none of those work, you either flat out ignore, say you forgot or tell her she can do that if she want(but I have this other thing I'll be doing) :)
:rofl: :rofl: I tried the ignore thing first. That didn't work. Wrong order I guess. :lol::lol:

It's been a very long time since this Bay was empty for more than a day. I even scrubbed the floor the other day. Lol
PXL_20240823_140809076.jpg

I have a customer's 71 Chevelle in the shop today. Some engine Miss issue. 350 4-speed car..
PXL_20240823_140823802.jpg

When I sold my Business 24 years ago, I decided that I would not just come home and lay on the couch. So I built a Shop to keep me Busy.. :rofl:

And that' when I set up folding tables and lay out parts to sort and work on.
I'm actually getting excited about this car. I think my plan will be to restore the rear axel and springs, and front suspension first, so when the car is in paint, I can get it down off the rotisserie..... :thumbsup:

Gages installed, all leaks on trans and engine are fixed, will not be long now

Screenshot_20240821-112642_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240610-093142_Facebook.jpg

Have to go lube the tractor loader and swap from grapple to bucket, move half of the remaining gravel over so the dump truck that's coming with 15 yards of lawn soil can squeeze by without hitting the driveway pad. Will spread that dirt all along the back deck to bring grade up a couple inches, mostly gravel in there now. Not sure if I can get away with other than spring grass planting but may try.

-
Back