Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I added one ... There was one on the police model in the wiring diagram, just not on the civilian vehicle
Yea that was the long term plan but it caught fire first due to a gas filter leak . Unrelated to this issue

Plug and play... But get the 67-71 version. (Thanks Tim) It plugged right into the bulkhead connector
It’s a B body, not sure if that’d work but if it does, I know where there’s a slew of 67 b bodies and e bodies.

Plug and play... But get the 67-71 version. (Thanks Tim) It plugged right into the bulkhead connector

It’s a B body, not sure if that’d work but if it does, I know where there’s a slew of 67 b bodies and e bodies.
Then again, wondering besides color codes and lengths, what actually would be the difference. Hmmm now I gotta study wiring diagrams again:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Sob Chris!!! You just made my day. @WV64Signet . Finding a 64 Polara harness is a B AND A Half. And typically up there with E body stuff price wise.

But from what I’m seeing, the wiring harness on a 66-70 B body is identical except for the addition of a fusible link.

There’s a dozen of them in the yard near me. Couple in nearly complete albeit rusty shape. I’m gonna have to make a junkyard run now.

I'll give you her phone number and you can explain that to her. I'm not getting through, you might be able to. :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl:
Just get in the crawlspace and put a drain under the fridge. Problem solved

Got that pile moved then the driver calls "are you sure you want that delivered today with rain and all"? Um, yes. Will likely tarp it and wait a couple of days for next stretch of dry weather, want to seed the dirt around beginning of September. Duster Day in the shop me thinks : )

PileMoved.jpeg

Long backread. It got hot. Nice in the shade with a breeze though.
Square body is gone,all paid up. Think he will be happy with it.
So started mowing…not much left.

Got the 59 Apache running and back on the road today. Started up so fast it scared me. :wtf:
Owner is going to drive it home today that's 18 miles so good break it back in miles.

-
Back