Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you accidently spilled evaporust on it there wouldn't be much left

1971 Dodge Challenger

Screenshot_20240823-195356_Facebook.png

sadly still a good deal.. i wish i had my 71 still :( last old car i owned til this one.. like 23 years ago.. got bored with it and pretty much gave it away

Early morning to y’all. Heading out early for a trap shooting charity event. I am gonna rock a new to me shotgun I got last year and rebuilt. Don’t let anyone tell you replacing firing pins and springs in an O/U is a walk in the park! Likely can’t hit anything with it but I bet I have fun.

Early morning to y’all. Heading out early for a trap shooting charity event. I am gonna rock a new to me shotgun I got last year and rebuilt. Don’t let anyone tell you replacing firing pins and springs in an O/U is a walk in the park! Likely can’t hit anything with it but I bet I have fun.
Sounds like a good time. Miss trap shooting, another thing I cant do.

Went to walmart to get lacquer thinner for cleaning my spray gun.. $24 a gallon... wtf.... will order online..

Morning!
Going to be a hot one today.
A day of shop cleanup is the plan. Time to re-arrange the mess is more like it.

Morning!
Going to be a hot one today.
A day of shop cleanup is the plan. Time to re-arrange the mess is more like it.
Yeah.. 85 and sunny today.. was gonna work on my fenders but will see how i feel when it's cookin out

Got a new set of letter stamps in yesterday. Was down hard so today make up day. Want to heat them and stamp the plugs on the GM pin plugs to make things idiot proof if possible, for the other half of the below average people out there.

1724496344671.png

Last edited:
Cool think I found a small hoard of real orange ECU's semi locally. Have to go look at them see what shape they are in been in a attic for years.

Good morning
6E4C2A0E-769D-46DB-8AE5-F67F54BCD119.gif

Nothing crazy here this morning. Car show over in Macungie today. The weather is going to be beautiful for it.

-
Back