Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey throwing this out there a whole GM Hei set up on the dist. plate, 4 pin module, wiring, and a proper cannister coil. I am thinking $180 each set up, your distributor, no coil 100 what ya think?
Sounds like a good deal to me Ray. And the fact that it is done right is an extra big bonus.

Sounds like a good deal to me Ray. And the fact that it is done right is an extra big bonus.
Thanks good to have a idea on what to ask. Big variable are the hei modules and the flamethrower III coils they fluctuate a lot.

So it ROARED!

425.jpg

Thanks good to have a idea on what to ask. Big variable are the hei modules and the flamethrower III coils they fluctuate a lot.
If I ever need a dist. set up, I'm sending it to you. Not too many people have pride in their work anymore. You're one of the few.

BTW.

Morning kids. You guys are up and at it earlier on Saturday than the rest of the week.

Be safe out there

Need to run the mower over the lawn... Just waiting until 09:00 before firing things up. Supposed to get hot today

SIL sent me this one from a previous Dream Cruise, there are some "usual suspects" that appear during this show but I didn't see this one

UpsideDownCar.jpeg

-
Back