Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hope all goes well today. My sweetie had her 2nd chemo yesterday and going to a wedding today, 3hr drive. On a lighter note we pick up her new car on Thursday. She deserves it

It's Semi Saturday!

semisaturday.jpg

Good morning :D

Well my son has been pestering me for months about learning how to shoot. After a very thorough, I mean very thorough, safety lesson, I finally set up some water bottles for him to kill. It took a few tries from 50 yards but he finally started knocking them down.

IMG_5798.jpeg

Well my son has been pestering me for months about learning how to shoot. After a very thorough, I mean very thorough, safety lesson, I finally set up some water bottles for him to kill. It took a few tries from 50 yards but he finally started knocking them down.

View attachment 1716293898
That's a great pic and good on you!

Started trashing shop. My legs are killing me. And waiting on a fellow Fargo owner to show up, he just bought it, looking for some advice on doing something similar to his.

Bought a new BBQ grill brush yesterday, my first Trager lol! Sucker was $27 at the NEX and I didn't realize you can't use those on a hot grill and I melted the crap out of it. Took it back and to my surprise they allowed me to exchange it, lesson learned. Don't even know if you can get a wire bristle grill brush anymore...

Bought a new BBQ grill brush yesterday, my first Trager lol! Sucker was $27 at the NEX and I didn't realize you can't use those on a hot grill and I melted the crap out of it. Took it back and to my surprise they allowed me to exchange it, lesson learned. Don't even know if you can get a wire bristle grill brush anymore...
Brush...

I'm sure it's a bad idea... But I just use one of these

1724517690742.png

Hey. So installing starter in 66 putting trans back in
One bolt threads into trans case
Of course stripped
Grrrrr. I'm tapping it...
Hope it will hold torque. If not bolt and nut. Hole goes all the way thru...

-
Back