Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got a new set of letter stamps in yesterday. Was down hard so today make up day. Want to heat them and stamp the plugs on the GM pin plugs to make things idiot proof if possible, for the other half of the below average people out there.

View attachment 1716293768
Hi have been thinking about this for the Fargo. Had a couple days with ballast resistor causing starting issue.

It's wet and much cooler here than normal, like 10-20 degrees but jet stream is about to shift moving the heat dome so if you're cooler now enjoy

Can't work this dirt yet, will be a mud mess, next week I think

CoveredPile.jpeg

CP1.jpeg

Morning. Doing a car show today just to get the cobwebs off the Scamp and enjoy a nice drive.

Hey throwing this out there a whole GM Hei set up on the dist. plate, 4 pin module, wiring, and a proper cannister coil. I am thinking $180 each set up, your distributor, no coil 100 what ya think?

There are some really nice personal collections that could qualify as museums but can’t think any museums off hand
Hey Pete, a co-worker went to some real big car museum in Minnesota but he couldn't even remember a city or the name, said they had everything and he really enjoyed it, any ideas of where he could have been?

I have seen some of the personal ones around here unbelievable! Then there are some NOS hoards I have been into. Man crazy whats around!

I have personally seen two and neither one did, one is a neighbors had a replacement 440 put in in 67 by the dealer and nothing stamped on it at all.

When I bought my duster it was a year old , guy that had it before me blew the engine so dealer put in mew motor , no stamped numbers .

An area of AMC at Woodward show, wish I would have taken pics of the wagon in the background, think I was too busy drooling on it

RedWhiteBlue.jpeg

Rebel.jpeg

-
Back