Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I finally mounted my extension cord reels. I have had these things for months.

IMG_1659.JPG
IMG_1655.JPG
IMG_1665.JPG

Morning all.
I haven't posted much lately.
Just stop in to see how the auction is going, and check a few other threads.
I have a house guest for a few days. last of a group that would come out about this time every year.
He is making the Arrangements for Arlington to place our friend who passed away a few days ago.
I made breakfast this morning, he looked and said in all seriousness. So what are you having.

20240825_073333.jpg

Good morning everyone. Have I missed anything?

Did more maintenance on my truck, made the hood hinges for the Charger and helped by friend with his lakester we are taking to Bonneville in 10 days or so.

20240824_185131.jpg

20240824_185150.jpg

20240824_133931.jpg

the Rambler was my favorite there. Although the wagoners will always catch my eye. I love them.
My buddy is building out an AMC 360 powered Rambler American. Been fighting a weird transmission issue for a long while now that no one can quite figure out

Morning all.
I haven't posted much lately.
Just stop in to see how the auction is going, and check a few other threads.
I have a house guest for a few days. last of a group that would come out about this time every year.
He is making the Arrangements for Arlington to place our friend who passed away a few days ago.
I made breakfast this morning, he looked and said in all seriousness. So what are you having.

View attachment 1716294335
Ok I'm hungry, thanks Wolfie : )

the Rambler was my favorite there. Although the wagoners will always catch my eye. I love them.
Let me tell you. Anyone complaining about how tight the engine bay is on an A body with a 440 hasn’t ever shoe horned in a 360 into an AMC. Was so tight we had trouble getting the lifting chains disconnected.

IMG_5801.jpeg

IMG_5802.jpeg

Pray for me..........again!

Is the radiator meant to be angled or is that just my eyes messing with me
Yes, my intent was to lay it down because of my front bumper change and such. The air in the grill will cross the whole radiator vs just a small portion. Will be ducted

Straight 8? Even cooler still! :thumbsup: :thumbsup::steering:
He has converted it to 16 port head and high compression. 12-13:1. I forget. And dual Holley 500cfm 2 barrels.

Also has an EFI turbocharger Buick L8 in a sedal that has gone 224mph.

-
Back