Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well good morning and welcome to a traditional day off for all us heathens, Mitchie San has us covered at the big house! We had a blast at the charity trap shoot yesterday. I think I may have actually done pretty well but my ride had to bail so no idea how I finished. It was actually a lot of fun and all proceeds went to the Shriners Hospital. You had to shoot a round of very difficult sporting clays course then shoot a round of trap. Most guys did pretty well on one or the other. I did not do exceptionally well on either but managed to do pretty well and consistent on both. So while I got smoked on individual basis my combined was pretty solid. I dinked around with pocket placement and cheek welds all day trying to sort out this new shotgun. I don’t think I ever mounted it the same way twice in a row. But I learned a lot about the shotgun @Petty Betty can appreciate trying to wring out a new trap rig. Lots of fun but I am actually a bit beat up this morning!
It truly is alot of fun but it can be frustrating at the same time trying to figure it out. It definitely affects your end score until you find that sweet spot.
We are making progress here today with the Ford. Engine is going back in
IMG_7668.jpeg

It truly is alot of fun but it can be frustrating at the same time trying to figure it out. It definitely affects your end score until you find that sweet spot.
We are making progress here today with the Ford. Engine is going back in View attachment 1716294481
Thanks!
Forgive my ignorance on Ford engine colors but correct or not that looks good! Have fun!

In 30 or 40 years probably. Too many ICE people still walking the earth
I don’t think the internal combustion engine goes anywhere for at least another 100 years. Hell, steam engines are still being used.

I do think you’ll see more hybrid gas/electrics vs full electrics.

Hot water tank replaced.. i'm tired and my feet hurt... sister came to help me, we had fun

Your sister sounds like she is knowledgeable . I've seen she's helped you on your car..... :thumbsup:
she helps remember **** i can't remember.. still took 4 trips to the hardware though.. had to redo the whole vent system from 3" to 1.5

Well got transmission back in. Ran engine on stands. Goes thru all the gears. No strange sounds. OK so far...

Thanks!
Forgive my ignorance on Ford engine colors but correct or not that looks good! Have fun!
Black would have been the correct color but the firewall is black and he didn’t want to lose the engine in there so he chose gold, as Mitch was correct on, to accentuate the body color.

Well got transmission back in. Ran engine on stands. Goes thru all the gears. No strange sounds. OK so far...
Sooo thinking hard about doing my own “power tour” and heading west next summer.

-
Back