Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_7674.jpeg
IMG_7675.jpeg

It’s in along with the new shifter. The plan is to have it hopefully moving under its own power next weekend.

Nice work guys! Bet that was a long day. Plus the required adjectives!
Thanks. It was a long day. There were so many adjectives today, And many used in one combination it was like listening to a person with Tourette’s.
I know you probably said but is it a 302 ?
Yes it is a 302

I spent 9 months trying to get out of one, and the rest of my life getting into just about every one I see.
Yeah old Dave Willit(rip) told me this when I was 19. He’d be nearly 100 now if still alive

Did this because stinging neddle and other crap weeds were growing behind the AC unit and I couldn't get the mower in there very good. Also am trying to put together a couple of pies, one will be pepperoni, mushroom and black olive, other is Canadian bacon and pineapple. Preheating the pizza stone now, I'm cheating with premade crusts but I did chop some garlic to get the mushrooms ready

Gravel.5.jpeg

Gravel1.jpeg

Roller.jpeg

Pizza.jpeg

Did this because stinging neddle and other crap weeds were growing behind the AC unit and I couldn't get the mower in there very good. Also am trying to put together a couple of pies, one will be pepperoni, mushroom and black olive, other is Canadian bacon and pineapple. Preheating the pizza stone now, I'm cheating with premade crusts but I did chop some garlic to get the mushrooms ready

View attachment 1716294607

View attachment 1716294608

View attachment 1716294609

View attachment 1716294610
like the A/C fix, also keeps the greens from getting sucked into the unit. Very nice!
like the Sub! Canadian bacon and pineapple...YUM! all ya need to go with that is root beer kombacha!

I pulled the panels off the old frig. I don't know why we are saving them. They are custom size for the frig and freezer door and wouldn't replace any of the other cabinet doors in the kitchen.
Oh I know why we are saving them, because my wife says so. :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl:

20240825_191335.jpg

20240825_191337.jpg

20240825_193914.jpg

-
Back