Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
day and a half/2 days for me.. only been stung once, ran over a ground nest i didn't know was there. Little fuckers, they met fire that day. Everyone reacts differently to a sting though.

P.S. Hydrocortisone cream helps a ton..

I hope you are not allergic to bee stings
I got stung/bit pretty good on Sat afternoon. Swollen and itches today.

Man have to love it when it is fast and painless. Unlike body shop jail!
Yeah... But I'm still having trouble procuring a body guy to get it in epoxy primer after blasting. The one guy I called and talked to, and agreed, weeks ago, doesn't respond anymore. His shop is close by but I dont know where. So called the Old guy Tommy ( 76 ) that painted my 68 RR and my 68 GTS. He came out and looked at the car last week. Says he can do it, but doesn't have a shop currently. He's working at a friends shop. Him and I agreed that I would bring the car back here and Seal it up right outside my Garage, weather permitting...At least that way the car doesn't have to keep taking rides here and there.... :mob:

Good Morning All! Pizza turned out alright, wish I would have used the regular crust instead of the thin crust but a little healthier I guess.

Pizza1.jpeg

Pizza2.jpeg

Pizza3.jpeg

Yeah... But I'm still having trouble procuring a body guy to get it in epoxy primer after blasting. The one guy I called and talked to, and agreed, weeks ago, doesn't respond anymore. His shop is close by but I dont know where. So called the Old guy Tommy ( 76 ) that painted my 68 RR and my 68 GTS. He came out and looked at the car last week. Says he can do it, but doesn't have a shop currently. He's working at a friends shop. Him and I agreed that I would bring the car back here and Seal it up right outside my Garage, weather permitting...At least that way the car doesn't have to keep taking rides here and there.... :mob:
I have a pavilion like we use at Carlisle and I enclose it with clear plastic. Put a box fan on one end and then sprayaway

Or have Keefer come over with the leaf blower and see the dust clouds form like we did here when he did Cinnamon!

Been stung many times, once 5 times on hand. Had one little devil in pop can that stung my tongue. That one wife was ready to to get medical help but all went well
So, when you guys get stung by a hornet/wasp, how long does the swelling/itching last?

I have a pavilion like we use at Carlisle and I enclose it with clear plastic. Put a box fan on one end and then sprayaway
Yeah Tike, but this will just be treating the metal with Ospho, then epoxy primer to seal it up. Should be ok to do that in open air outside. Then it'll go back into my shop, until I get back from Viet Nam again and ready to paint..... :thumbsup:

Question for you Fred. Pulled the vinyl top off of my car and several of the bumps turned out to be rust and are actually a hole through the roof. I wasn't planning on putting the vinyl back on....How is the best way to fix?

Question for you Fred. Pulled the vinyl top off of my car and several of the bumps turned out to be rust and are actually a hole through the roof. I wasn't planning on putting the vinyl back on....How is the best way to fix?
Best way is to cut the rust out and weld in a new patch.
You have some pictures Tike.

-
Back