Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well good morning and welcome to a traditional day off for all us heathens, Mitchie San has us covered at the big house! We had a blast at the charity trap shoot yesterday. I think I may have actually done pretty well but my ride had to bail so no idea how I finished. It was actually a lot of fun and all proceeds went to the Shriners Hospital. You had to shoot a round of very difficult sporting clays course then shoot a round of trap. Most guys did pretty well on one or the other. I did not do exceptionally well on either but managed to do pretty well and consistent on both. So while I got smoked on individual basis my combined was pretty solid. I dinked around with pocket placement and cheek welds all day trying to sort out this new shotgun. I don’t think I ever mounted it the same way twice in a row. But I learned a lot about the shotgun @Petty Betty can appreciate trying to wring out a new trap rig. Lots of fun but I am actually a bit beat up this morning!

Yes, my intent was to lay it down because of my front bumper change and such. The air in the grill will cross the whole radiator vs just a small portion. Will be ducted
Interesting concept! Have any more pics of the front bumper? Curious if anyone would even be able to tell with the hood closed

<~~~~~ watched part of Daytona last evening. felt like he was 12 yrs old again watching ABC Wide World of Sports at Le Mans Grand Prix with the turn by turn announcer and that funny accent.

<~~~~~ watched part of Daytona last evening. felt like he was 12 yrs old again watching ABC Wide World of Sports at Le Mans Grand Prix with the turn by turn announcer and that funny accent.
I stopped watching NASCAR in 2015, hate the whole chase for the cup thing and the cookie cutter cars. It’s all too IROC for me

I stopped watching NASCAR in 2015, hate the whole chase for the cup thing and the cookie cutter cars. It’s all too IROC for me
I guess I should consider myself blessed. I was at Ontario Motor Speedway the last year they ran BBs, and at the last road course run at Riverside International.

Morning all.
I haven't posted much lately.
Just stop in to see how the auction is going, and check a few other threads.
I have a house guest for a few days. last of a group that would come out about this time every year.
He is making the Arrangements for Arlington to place our friend who passed away a few days ago.
I made breakfast this morning, he looked and said in all seriousness. So what are you having.

View attachment 1716294335
Auction? What auction?

Morning all.
I haven't posted much lately.
Just stop in to see how the auction is going, and check a few other threads.
I have a house guest for a few days. last of a group that would come out about this time every year.
He is making the Arrangements for Arlington to place our friend who passed away a few days ago.
I made breakfast this morning, he looked and said in all seriousness. So what are you having.

View attachment 1716294335
Sorry to hear Ray

Good morning. I finely figured out how to keep trans fluid from seeping out and making mess under your car. Don't put any in! Looked under this morning and I've never seen it that dry. But I hope I sealed it good...

Good morning. I finely figured out how to keep trans fluid from seeping out and making mess under your car. Don't put any in! Looked under this morning and I've never seen it that dry. But I hope I sealed it good...
That's my greatest fear. Car looks sexy right now without power applied

Last edited:
Interesting concept! Have any more pics of the front bumper? Curious if anyone would even be able to tell with the hood closed
I am changing the Charger grill to a Coronet like a Chager 500. And am using a 80Road Runner rear bumper as a front. Gets me much closer to the ground for less spoiler. Here are a couple older pics during mock up. Hood is straightened out and will be lowered closer to the grill. The license plate hole will be filled in and the reverse light holes blocked off. I love it.

20240608_171009.jpg

20240614_091306.jpg

I am changing the Charger grill to a Coronet like a Chager 500. And am using a 80Road Runner rear bumper as a front. Gets me much closer to the ground for less spoiler. Here are a couple older pics during mock up. Hood is straightened out and will be lowered closer to the grill. The license plate hole will be filled in and the reverse light holes blocked off. I love it.

View attachment 1716294425

View attachment 1716294426
Looks great!

Hey Fred. Ever get any resolution on that Chebby straight 6 oiling?

@Frodee
Yep, put the drill on the old Dist. shaft and got oil pressure. Put it back together and started and no oil pressure.
Figured out the problem just now, the new HEI dist. shaft is about a half inch to short. :BangHead:

-
Back