Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Want to see my birthday suit?

happy-birthday.jpg

Last time I saw a “issued” gas mask it was in a pile behind our hooch with all the other abandoned masks in the middle of a desert somewhere. There may have been some side panels in the pile as well.
This is mine from 2004… somehow I ended up with two of them at the end of BCT and they would only take one back, so I kept the better of the two. And somehow, no one else in the company was missing one and all the companies were accounted for

Wednesday going to Def Leppard, Journey, Cheap Trick with son, T-Mobile Park
Oh my goodness!! Never seen Def or Cheep Trick, Enjoyed Journey at Lakeland Civic center, seen Bad Company twice there, Seen Pink Floyd at Tampa Stadium during there Animals tour. Haven't been to one in 46 years , wait..ah yep thats about correct, have a great time and good morning
Good morning Hoppy, alway good to see you up and atom in the morning
Good morning all. Storms and a few tornadoes around yesterday. Made it home in garage as it passed over us. My sweetie was a wreck, she was driving. Now the weekend will be great weather
I bet she was frazzled, glad everyone is good to go and enjoy the better weather Pete, good morning
Good morning everyone. Was awake at 430. Went back to bed. Should have stayed up, way more tired now. I hate that
Yep, I realized that back in 2010, know its a must stay up thing and possibly take a good 45 minute nape later if needed. Good morning

I'm here!
Yes I see that :lol: good morning Chief
If this is the defrost I would snag it up for my own use.
Plumber/gas line modification and dryer install today. It won't be bad.
You have been crazy busy, bet you will be glad to have all the working me out of there, but I hear they have been great , good morning
You might try pre baking the potatoes in microwave for two minutes then put your dish together. Let’s everything get done at same time!
Yep, we do it for 3 minutes on big potatoes, big sweet potatoes sometimes 4
Good morning

I will get to Hoppiies birthday after I think of something else suitable :rofl: :thumbsup:

Ain’t that the f-ing truth.

I went an bought a Kevlar harness, entirely new. I passed. As did my battle. 80 percent of the company, failed.

I got failed on my MOPP boots… that were brand new, still in the issued packing cause we never used them in AIT… dipshits made me take them out of the package, then said they were dusty and needed washed… I took them back the next day, passed. Didn’t do a dang thing. I swear it’s just CIF

Well. Trans has to come out. Front seal leaking...making noise in neutral. Only leaking g in neutral.

17250334080079040999789822560227.jpg

17250334548234809358332986162655.jpg

Hoppy !! You dizzy old cool fart :lol: Happy birthday Chief, been meaning to ask , Have you ever met George Burns , figured you two went to school together :rofl:

20240830_105101.jpg

Ain’t that the f-ing truth.

I went an bought a Kevlar harness, entirely new. I passed. As did my battle. 80 percent of the company, failed.

I got failed on my MOPP boots… that were brand new, still in the issued packing cause we never used them in AIT… dipshits made me take them out of the package, then said they were dusty and needed washed… I took them back the next day, passed. Didn’t do a dang thing. I swear it’s just CIF
Job security. I've done the same.

"What did we send you back for?"

Told them it was something else that I knew had passed and they took everything

Same thing with the arms room....

-
Back