Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All done in the yard for now filled up back of UTV twice with weeds from 3 trees and 1 azalea, cracked an IPA so time to chill. Think I burned off breakfast!

Tree1.jpeg

3trees.jpeg

azalea.jpeg

Bfast.jpeg

And right after that one, another popped up ... But not in as good a condition.

Everything on the car will need to be done before that goes on. I keep it boxed up in the spare bedroom
Two, that's crazy, I never found or saw any. Thought I might up at Canadian car shows but no luck, glad you got one!

IMG_7713.jpeg
Good evening gentlemen. It was a good and not so good day. We spent the day in the garage today. Didn’t get as far as we had wanted to but the trans tunnel is back in and the hole cut to accommodate the new shifter.
We got a call from my mother in law today that my husbands brother in law passed away. It wasn’t a surprise since he had been sick for awhile but I do feel bad for my sister in law and her kids.

View attachment 1716297699Good evening gentlemen. It was a good and not so good day. We spent the day in the garage today. Didn’t get as far as we had wanted to but the trans tunnel is back in and the hole cut to accommodate the new shifter.
We got a call from my mother in law today that my husbands brother in law passed away. It wasn’t a surprise since he had been sick for awhile but I do feel bad for my sister in law and her kids.
Prayers from here for the Family..

We got the same sewing treadle our machine has Sphinx graphic on it. I keep thinking we should restore it.
Yeah, we can a ton! I’ve got 1.5-2 bushels of tomatoes to pick tomorrow. Plus corn to can. And, I also have the Sphinx Singer sewing machine. Maybe we truly are brothers from another mother!!

View attachment 1716297699Good evening gentlemen. It was a good and not so good day. We spent the day in the garage today. Didn’t get as far as we had wanted to but the trans tunnel is back in and the hole cut to accommodate the new shifter.
My condolences. :(

Sad news Steph and sorry for the loss of a family member.

@Petty Betty : guess your name is really Steph. I should pay better attention. My mother’s name was Betty-perhaps I’m a little fond of it. Miss her a lot.

Well today I cleaned the garage but still need to do a bit of organizing. Smells lots better and got most of the dust out.
Still waiting for the owner of the 59 Apache to come and get it but drove it around the block and it runs and drives great.

Yes my real name is Steph. No worries I answer to a lot of things :lol: my grandmother was a Betty. I understand the fondness for the name.

Has anyone ever gone to the NSRA show in Burlington VT that is at the end of September? We are planning on going with friends but none of us have ever been to it before.

All done in the yard for now filled up back of UTV twice with weeds from 3 trees and 1 azalea, cracked an IPA so time to chill. Think I burned off breakfast!

View attachment 1716297673

View attachment 1716297675

View attachment 1716297677
I did a few hours of yard work today. had some bushes on the side that came up on there own. Thought they were Rose of Sharon. But after about 3 years, they still had not bloomed. :wtf: So, I did some google Lens on the leaves and determined they were imposters. Not a bad looking bush, but really didn't want to do all the trimming for something that may never flower. Decided to trim them at ground level. LOL and ran them through the chipper. They will be much more manageable now. :thumbsup:

I did a few hours of yard work today. had some bushes on the side that came up on there own. Thought they were Rose of Sharon. But after about 3 years, they still had not bloomed. :wtf: So, I did some google Lens on the leaves and determined they were imposters. Not a bad looking bush, but really didn't want to do all the trimming for something that may never flower. Decided to trim them at ground level. LOL and ran them through the chipper. They will be much more manageable now. :thumbsup:
It does make the deck look bigger

I have a few here I would like to get rid off. Grow like weeds.

-
Back