Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like being an asshole. I'm old enough now to have that title.

1725235439256.png

View attachment 1716297699Good evening gentlemen. It was a good and not so good day. We spent the day in the garage today. Didn’t get as far as we had wanted to but the trans tunnel is back in and the hole cut to accommodate the new shifter.
We got a call from my mother in law today that my husbands brother in law passed away. It wasn’t a surprise since he had been sick for awhile but I do feel bad for my sister in law and her kids.
Sorry for your loss .

Yes my real name is Steph. No worries I answer to a lot of things :lol: my grandmother was a Betty. I understand the fondness for the name.
Prayers to you and yours, but more importantly our family will burn sage for ya. @memike will likely do the same! Thanks cousin! Steph is one of the good ones!

Yeah, we can a ton! I’ve got 1.5-2 bushels of tomatoes to pick tomorrow. Plus corn to can. And, I also have the Sphinx Singer sewing machine. Maybe we truly are brothers from another mother!!
We are actually done with both corn and tomatoes for the year! Man am I glad. We are doing fruit now.

IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpeg
50 people attended. I was late getting camera out. Missed a few cars but it was a nice visit with everyone

IMG_1098.jpeg

IMG_1097.jpeg

Neighbor gal broke her weed eater today and brought it over to see if I could fix it. Yep all fixed and she made me some chocolate chip cookies for helping her. Even old 85 year old gals no how to repay a good deed. :thumbsup:

Have any suggestions.
I have used a guy local to me, he is a member here. @Dana67Dart He has made some parts for me and other members on here. He can do plastic, Aluminum and Stainless. The Aluminum and Stainless he farms the printing out but it's still his files. He makes some nice stuff.

Third generation ones had a rear folding (sideways) facing seat but who wants a 1999 or newer. Think there's not enough wheelbase, my 89 Burb does have that but believe it's a bit longer
Hmmmm what if one was to take a ramcharger body, cut and section it to extend it and put it on a long bed club cab chassis….

Well wife has talked me into going to look at a 2024 Durango RT Premium.. 392 Hemi, AWD. Gonna go tomorrow. Gulp…

-
Back