Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She rocks the Nike's on the court but Caitlin really rocks those heels!
1725373225332.png

What a waste of time. About to load the dart up and crush the dang thing. I must have used the wrong wire in the MiG cause I have a 3 feet long section of weld that has cracked. And best efforts to repair that crack has resulted in more blow thru :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

59 Pick up left my garage today and heading home. Going to miss having it as a decoration in my garage.

IMG_20240903_103756844.jpg

59 Pick up left my garage today and heading home. Going to miss having it as a decoration in my garage.

View attachment 1716298476
Looks like a dandy. A friend of mine builds top notch rat rods and most are those years of Chevys. Corvette LS crate motors, all air suspension and custom interiors from my upholstery guy friend. Over the top stuff.

FB_IMG_1725379531886.jpg

FB_IMG_1725379711693.jpg

Sweet! Love the body style. Looking for one around here for a winter project to rebuild.
Chris needs this one. Lot's of room for family.(this one was on display at the SEMA show.)
1725381556161.png

I hope you don't read my name in the paper for assault and battery.. Texting my wife about the dryer set up. She just doesn't get it. :BangHead: :BangHead:

I hope you don't read my name in the paper for assault and battery.. Texting my wife about the dryer set up. She just doesn't get it. :BangHead: :BangHead:
Don't think to many gals do understand how things work, they just want it done and right now! Lucky us we got Steph that understands the simple principles of it don't fit so find one that dose. :thumbsup:

Well after ducking with for 3.5 hours, I said screw it and cut the whole thing out and rewelded. Before and after

IMG_5992.jpeg

Don't think to many gals do understand how things work, they just want it done and right now! Lucky us we got Steph that understands the simple principles of it don't fit so find one that dose. :thumbsup:
Pretty simple, The dryer sets on a ledge. The space from front to back of the ledge is 24". The dryer from front to back is almost 28" to the front feet. If you slide it back as far as the vent and piping will allow, the front feet are out on the floor and not setting on the ledge. . Those adjustable feet don't adjust out 4" so that's not an option. I either need some wood, brick pavers, or concrete the slab out for another 6" so the feet have a near level place to set . Another turd is the floor slopes to the right towards a floor drain and the slab does not so the slab is 3" from the floor on the left side and a 4" rise from the floor on the right. I'm going to run out to Menards and get some pavers. 2 of them at 1 5/16" each will get me 2 5/8". a little short but I should be able to adjust the feet out to make up the shortfall. If I stack 3 on the right side I will have 3 15/16" which is real close to the 4" I need. Wish me luck.

Pretty simple, The dryer sets on a ledge. The space from front to back of the ledge is 24". The dryer from front to back is almost 28" to the front feet. If you slide it back as far as the vent and piping will allow, the front feet are out on the floor and not setting on the ledge. . Those adjustable feet don't adjust out 4" so that's not an option. I either need some wood, brick pavers, or concrete the slab out for another 6" so the feet have a near level place to set . Another turd is the floor slopes to the right towards a floor drain and the slab does not so the slab is 3" from the floor on the left side and a 4" rise from the floor on the right. I'm going to run out to Menards and get some pavers. 2 of them at 1 5/16" each will get me 2 5/8". a little short but I should be able to adjust the feet out to make up the shortfall. If I stack 3 on the right side I will have 3 15/16" which is real close to the 4" I need. Wish me luck.
For sure. Good luck Mike and fingers crossed.

get some cedar wood shims to make up the small space difference.

Nice work gals. I want to see them mounted in the car.
Not the girls the seats. I know you perverted old men will take that wrong, I know I would. :lol:
They have been carefully placed in the guest bedroom until the car is ready. Didn't want to risk any schmutz or damage

-
Back