Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Errands and packing day today. Heading to Bonneville tomorrow AM...so excited!

Went for an evening walk with my boy last night. Was nice and cool, no bugs for a change.

20240902_193344.jpg

20240902_194224.jpg

Slept good with the windows open... Doggo went DEFCON 4 at about 03:30 ... Not sure what had entered the perimeter. Took about 15 minutes to go into stand-, down

Little achy from being under the car and dash all weekend...
New pup left a DEFCON 4 pile on the floor to greet me this morning, is that the same thing? This pup has been unusually difficult to house break. She does fine all day long then gets lazy in the middle of the night. She has her own door outside into a 20x60 kennel which she uses all day but once we go to bed not so much. We have a had a few accident free nights but overall not much progress. We haven’t had the pup for thirty days yet as Jodi so eloquently reminds me as I clean up this morning. Arghhh

New pup left a DEFCON 4 pile on the floor to greet me this morning, is that the same thing? This pup has been unusually difficult to house break. She does fine all day long then gets lazy in the middle of the night. She has her own door outside into a 20x60 kennel which she uses all day but once we go to bed not so much. We have a had a few accident free nights but overall not much progress. We haven’t had the pup for thirty days yet as Jodi so eloquently reminds me as I clean up this morning. Arghhh
Yeah... I am fortunate with this one .. house breaking wasn't bad and she's very good at waiting, even when I screw up and am fine for much longer than I expected

Cool crisp morning, harvest time is always tuff. Jodi used to call herself a harvest widow. She would barely see me for weeks on end. She would bring us food and drink at all hours of the day and night. She would catch us in the turns on the end of the field and toss up into the tractors one of her super biscuits still warm. If you saw her standing patiently at the end of the row you knew a biscuit was coming your way at the turn! Man they were good, bacon or sausage, egg and cheese on big ole home made biscuits!they were so thick you had to squish them to eat ‘em.
And now I’m hungry

We've installed that brand on a couple of service line trucks that work in tough cellular reception areas. They do alright and do extend range but there's a downside too of garbage in garbage out where they're amplifying the noise along with everything else

HPUE is the way to go.. But is only available on Band 14.

HPUE is the way to go.. But is only available on Band 14.
One of those same guys that we put the weboost is getting that in October, I ran drive tests with it and found some tough coverage areas in which the cellular towers had that higher power channel in them, interesting idea, think primarily designed for first responders, which when it's a car pole which sometimes has a fire, lineman are.

One of those same guys that we put the weboost is getting that in October, I ran drive tests with it and found some tough coverage areas in which the cellular towers had that higher power channel in them, interesting idea, think primarily designed for first responders, which when it's a car pole which sometimes has a fire, lineman are.
Regular at$t subscribers can access the band, but it's not present everywhere. Part 90 regulated so it's allowed to go ..I think 1.5 w?

I think our RF engineer mentioned 5 watts but not sure. It does allow wi-fi calling, downside to that there is no location identification automatically. My thought there is if the user can place a w-fi call he can tell the dispatcher where he is. All this wiz bang is having to go through our purchasing which explains why it's taking so long lol!

I think our RF engineer mentioned 5 watts but not sure. It does allow wi-fi calling, downside to that there is no location identification automatically. My thought there is if the user can place a w-fi call he can tell the dispatcher where he is. All this wiz bang is having to go through our purchasing which explains why it's taking so long lol!
You guys need TAK

https://tak.gov/

I like the router setup since you can hang other great off it...

5w is killer.

Had a buddy test drive down in NM and Texas. Had about 70% improvement on connectivity.

You guys need TAK

https://tak.gov/

I like the router setup since you can hang other great off it...
Oh I know a couple of lineman that should NEVER see that lol (cause they'll want it lol). The trunked radio system that they have in their trucks now has the ability to send texts and they don't even want to figure out how to do that (and I don't blame them)

5w is killer.

Had a buddy test drive down in NM and Texas. Had about 70% improvement on connectivity.
One of the guys that did the user drive test said he thought he got a headache from the device, which for purpose of demo/sales was all in a suitcase, all in the cab. Real world will have antenna outside of course

-
Back