Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ribs are done

IMG_5988.jpeg

IMG_5989.jpeg

Sometimes we need a day off so enjoy it while you can.
yeah it's been every day this summer though.. just pure slug mode.. shoulda done my toe-in or something today.. will get to it

yeah it's been every day this summer though.. just pure slug mode.. shoulda done my toe-in or something today.. will get to it
Prety much the same here. Takes me half a day just to get my butt off the couch.

Prety much the same here. Takes me half a day just to get my butt off the couch.
for me, i get up at 5 and want to do **** at 7 and am done by noon... just run outa gas... really wish i had some type of paint booth.. soo much dust in that paint.. i was gonna sand/polish anyway though just annoying

Dinner tonight. Easy peasy. One half leftover sub from a few days ago. Italian cold cut, extra meat.
PXL_20240902_231647162.jpg

It was a productive day here. Hopefully by next weekend the 36 will be ready to fire up. The drive shaft was put back in. The trans tunnel was clearanced for the shifter. Alternator was hooked back up and the trans cooler lines have been run. Next weekend the radiator will go back in.
I want this done so I can work on my own projects with the Dart.
IMG_7730.jpeg

It was a productive day here. Hopefully by next weekend the 36 will be ready to fire up. The drive shaft was put back in. The trans tunnel was clearanced for the shifter. Alternator was hooked back up and the trans cooler lines have been run. Next weekend the radiator will go back in. View attachment 1716298283
Looking good Steph. Engine color turned out great.

This was the hardest part of my Scamp to get straight after grinding a pound or more of bondo out of the 1/4 panel. The door was not damaged and still had the factory paint on it with the original vin. tag. Still trying to figure out how the damage missed the door.

20181203_101206.jpg

20181203_103444 (1).jpg

20181203_113947 (1).jpg

20181203_141256.jpg

20181203_141306 (1).jpg

-
Back