Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What did they want for new car Chris? Approx
Msrp was 78k , dealer listed for 83,549, 2024 Durango SRT 392. Trailer package and black out package, with 8k Chrysler cash incentive, 2000 military, 6k dealer Labor Day special, we got them down to 67k and change.

The whole credit score thing is bullshit anyhow. It's binary. You either get a loan or you don't. 800 or 600 matters not
Completely agree. I told my wife we’re done on the new car topic. I’m gonna take that 8k we were gonna use for a down payment and buy a real nice Ramcharger.

We just bought a new 24 Grand Cherokee, they discount $3000.00 if you finance. So financed almost at 10 percent. Wife is going to pay almost all first payment except 6 months. Then make payments for 6 months, interest not more than $3000.00 discount. But she has money saved to do it

We just bought a new 24 Grand Cherokee, they discount $3000.00 if you finance. So financed almost at 10 percent. Wife is going to pay almost all first payment except 6 months. Then make payments for 6 months, interest not more than $3000.00 discount. But she has money saved to do it
I’d been okay with 10 percent.

Banging metal :lol:

IMG_20240902_134824127_HDR_AE.jpg

Went to shop. Thought about working on 37. Took a seat and waited until the urge passed.

Went to shop. Thought about working on 37. Took a seat and waited until the urge passed.
:rofl: :rofl: Doing the same with the lawn mowing. Just haven't got the gumption to start yet. I was planning on getting both done today. I might not get 1 done if I don't get at it.. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:

:rofl: :rofl: Doing the same with the lawn mowing. Just haven't got the gumption to start yet. I was planning on getting both done today. I might not get 1 done if I don't get at it.. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:
The cold weather this morning got me motivated to get **** done around the house before I'd have to do it in the snow.
My son just sold me his snow blower for $500. I haven't seen it yet but he said it's a nice one, so OK...

The cold weather this morning got me motivated to get **** done around the house before I'd have to do it in the snow.
My son just sold me his snow blower for $500. I haven't seen it yet but he said it's a nice one, so OK...
Im thinking im almost ready for winter. Just need to make room for 2 tons of pellets.

-
Back