Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ribs going to the smoker

IMG_5945.jpeg

And i'm done for the day at noon.. no motivation.. fenders look ok, got some dust in them but i am gonna 1000/1500 to knock the shine off anyway so they match the rest of the car no biggy

(the one fender isn't super wavey on the bottom.. just a weird reflection)

2024-09-02 11.03.48.jpg
2024-09-02 10.07.50.jpg

Down day for sure. Wife went out to straighen up after yesterday. Daughter spent the night, forgot to pick up oil/filter to service the nissan. Next trip i will service,new plugs and a good once over before winter. They are hanging out,with the dog. Will head out later, putt around with a few things.

Maybe DtM will jump on that??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I kill me
HE hasn't been on here for a few weeks. I sent him a couple PM's with cars like this one. He's from Mo. and a car like this one is worth a trip north a few hours.

Those look great
yeah.. i shot with 30psi instead of 20, massive diference.. i got 1 small run when i got cocky.. and i have like 3 drips off the end of the gun which annoys me, caught that too late.. never had this gun drip before

yeah.. i shot with 30psi instead of 20, massive diference.. i got 1 small run when i got cocky.. and i have like 3 drips off the end of the gun which annoys me, caught that too late.. never had this gun drip before
Do you have a pressure regulator at the gun with a small gauge?

John Deere (Veridian) Cred union is around 6% for new cars.
Jeep offers special financing rates on some of its models, but interest rates can vary depending on the model, location, and other factors:

• 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee: 3.9% financing for 36 months

• 2024 Grand Wagoneer: 5.9% financing for 36 months

• 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe: 0% for 36 months or 2.9% for 84 months

• 2024 Grand Cherokee 4xe: 0% for 36 months

John Deere (Veridian) Cred union is around 6% for new cars.
Jeep offers special financing rates on some of its models, but interest rates can vary depending on the model, location, and other factors:

• 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee: 3.9% financing for 36 months

• 2024 Grand Wagoneer: 5.9% financing for 36 months

• 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe: 0% for 36 months or 2.9% for 84 months

• 2024 Grand Cherokee 4xe: 0% for 36 months
If your bill gates not needing a loan yes.

Need 10 grand to keep from losing your house. Good luck. Need 10 grand for down on new boat no problem. Could be same credit score

-
Back