Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I had the spirit of Sparkey in the shop yesterday. Running some GM 4 pins setups on the sun tester, Dam power supply I use to supply it 12VDC smoked. Then testing a few NOS regulators and the zetron tester smoked. Just walked away at that point.

Since it is Labor Day I’m gonna try not to get into any actual work. Probably wash car(s). Maybe mow some grass. Mostly goof off, drink a few beers and burn steaks later… Good Morning
I like your idea Keith.

I think I had the spirit of Sparkey in the shop yesterday. Running some GM 4 pins setups on the sun tester, Dam power supply I use to supply it 12VDC smoked. Then testing a few NOS regulators and the zetron tester smoked. Just walked away at that point.
:rofl: :rofl: OOps!

Pulled 6 fence posts yesterday, will put around 3 newest leyland cypress trees I planted last year at 7 feet, deer will blast them soon. Also have 14 yards of lawn soil spread out around deck then plant grass next weekend.

My powers are easily transferable

At the dealership, who knew they’d be open on Labor Day… I feel set up haha.

Anyway, we waiting on dealer to run our stuff. 2024 Durango SRT 392. AWD. Wife wanted the SRT Premium but not only was it 12k more but it doesn’t have the towing package. Yet the SRT 392 has pretty much the exact same interior and goodies. Other than the word Premium, I didn’t see a difference. So now I wait…

At the dealership, who knew they’d be open on Labor Day… I feel set up haha.

Anyway, we waiting on dealer to run our stuff. 2024 Durango SRT 392. AWD. Wife wanted the SRT Premium but not only was it 12k more but it doesn’t have the towing package. Yet the SRT 392 has pretty much the exact same interior and goodies. Other than the word Premium, I didn’t see a difference. So now I wait…
Hey, it's Monday!

Hey TMM

This made me laugh

Screenshot_20240902-090856_Facebook.png

Hey TMM

This made me laugh

View attachment 1716297848
I never followed much sports, especially women's basketball, until Caitlin came along. Nothing wrong with it just not interested. Started watching the Iowa games and then the WNBA and I can't miss a game. She has brought so much spark to the sport.

Hope they can use her to build a championship team. With the exception of at least 2 players, I don't know who wouldn't want to be part of this.
And the other plyers that are against her (jealousy) should just step back and ride the wave. Caitlin is benefitting everyone on every team.

I never followed much sports, especially women's basketball, until Caitlin came along. Nothing wrong with it just not interested. Started watching the Iowa games and then the WNBA and I can't miss a game. She has brought so much spark to the sport.
I feel like prior to her players were always trying to be mean badasses with crazy egos... She's just dropping 3's and helping the team get better with assists. :rolleyes:

And the other plyers that are against her (jealousy) should just step back and ride the wave. Caitlin is benefitting everyone on every team.
Caitlin Clark Fans · ·
The WNBA's Indiana Fever have released mid-season growth numbers:
TICKET SALES
• Sold out 100% of season ticket inventory
• Total attendance is up 264% from last year
• 186,000 fans have attended a Fever home game
• 230,000 fans have attended a Fever road game
MERCHANDISE SALES
• 1,193% increase in jersey sales from last year
• Team store transactions are up 700% from 2023
• Broke the franchise single-game merchandise sales record four times
CONCESSION SALES
• Hot dog sales are up 300% so far this year
• 2,826 gallons of draft beer have been sold in 2024 (+740%)
SOCIAL MEDIA METRICS
• Over 800 million views in the last four months alone
• Added 1.3 million followers since April 15th
• The Fever have more social media views than any other WNBA, NBA, NFL, NHL, or MLB team over the last 4+ months
TV VIEWERSHIP
• 38 games on national TV this year (most in the WNBA)
• Set records for most-viewed WNBA games on ABC, ION, ESPN, and NBA TV
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
• 225% increase in partnerships
• Largest number of team sponsors in the WNBA
The 2024 WNBA season is only about halfway over — but it's safe to say Caitlin Clark is a game-changer.

-
Back