• 186,000 fans have attended a Fever home game
• 230,000 fans have attended a Fever road game
MERCHANDISE SALES
• 1,193% increase in jersey sales from last year
• Team store transactions are up 700% from 2023
• Broke the franchise single-game merchandise sales record four times
CONCESSION SALES
• Hot dog sales are up 300% so far this year
• 2,826 gallons of draft beer have been sold in 2024 (+740%)
SOCIAL MEDIA METRICS
• Over 800 million views in the last four months alone
• Added 1.3 million followers since April 15th
• The Fever have more social media views than any other WNBA, NBA, NFL, NHL, or MLB team over the last 4+ months
TV VIEWERSHIP
• 38 games on national TV this year (most in the WNBA)
• Set records for most-viewed WNBA games on ABC, ION, ESPN, and NBA TV
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
• 225% increase in partnerships
• Largest number of team sponsors in the WNBA
The 2024 WNBA season is only about halfway over — but it's safe to say Caitlin Clark is a game-changer.
And she gets paid $76,000

#1 pick in the NBA makes $10,500,000

Screenshot_20240902-093140_Facebook.png

THey say her net worth this year is 3.8 million. Not bad for a freshman on the team.
I think I said this before but I have never watched a NBA game in my life much less a WNBA game. Once you started talking about her in College I started watching her play college ball. She is a phenom, now I have watched multiple WNBA games. One could argue she literally turned me on to a whole new sport. Hockey is still my first love, but she sure is fun to watch. I think they are going to make the playoffs and woe to them that are unfortunate enough to draw Indiana first round.

I think I said this before but I have never watched a NBA game in my life much less a WNBA game. Once you started talking about her in College I started watching her play college ball. She is a phenom, now I have watched multiple WNBA games. One could argue she literally turned me on to a whole new sport. Hockey is still my first love, but she sure is fun to watch. I think they are going to make the playoffs and woe to them that are unfortunate enough to draw Indiana first round.
Spot on John!

And she gets paid $76,000

#1 pick in the NBA makes $10,500,000
A lot of people don’t realize that the WNBA has never turned a profit. It is heavily subsidized by the NBA just to keep it going.

That said, Caitlyn Clark appears to be single handily changing that. Every venue she plays in, sells out. Fever season ticket waiting list is over 200 percent capacity of the Fieldhouse.

Similar to how the NBA really broke out mainstream under Michael Jordan, Caitlyn appears to be having a similar effect

So we home now, we got up and walked out without the Durango.

So my lowest credit score is a 783.. my wife’s, is a 759. We have a 2.8 percent interest rate on our 2020 Durango.

Anyone want take a guess at the best interest rate we got from the 8 banks that approved us this morning?

So we home now, we got up and walked out without the Durango.

So my lowest credit score is a 783.. my wife’s, is a 759. We have a 2.8 percent interest rate on our 2020 Durango.

Anyone want take a guess at the best interest rate we got from the 8 banks that approved us this morning?
North of 20%

Not quite that bad.

Best we got was from Capital One Auto Finance, 14.78 percent… if we put 20 percent down. The others all were over 17 percent
Car loans are traditionally higher than say, home equity or sometimes personal loans. If you think about it, the proposition is to get into an arrangement for a thing that'll be worth less and less over time.

Car loans are traditionally higher than say, home equity or sometimes personal loans. If you think about it, the proposition is to get into an arrangement for a thing that'll be worth less and less over time.
Definitely but im not paying that kind of interest. Not on a new car. Salesman said used would by 50-60 percent higher rate to. Crazy We shall wait.

Prayers to you and yours, but more importantly our family will burn sage for ya. @memike will likely do the same! Thanks cousin! Steph is one of the good ones!
Lit sage up this morning for her, and you, wisdom, health and safety to all my coffee crew friends

-
Back