Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I welded and it helded.... And nothing caught on fire ..

Some seam sealer and sound mat going over the top
Crap I suck at this welding stuff. :lol:

IMG_20240902_172450402_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240902_172514111_HDR.jpg

Well, i lied. I did 1/2 hour on 37. Fixed the annoying trunk latch. Some grinding was all it took.

Me being a worker of wood, I have made die if you will of sheet metal parts from red oak. Formed them and used shop press to form small patch panel parts. Like that floor...
Wow that's cool Tim I'd like to see that.

Me being a worker of wood, I have made die if you will of sheet metal parts from red oak. Formed them and used shop press to form small patch panel parts. Like that floor...
Hmmm we need to talk. That’s a great idea!

I took a few moments and dug out the dart this evening. Mind you, I’m sitting in a 5 gallon bucket that’s way too high for this car haha

IMG_5965.jpeg

IMG_5967.jpeg

IMG_5963.jpeg

IMG_9294.jpeg

IMG_9299.jpeg

Did my fenders this morning and have done nothing but lay here since noon... this is not great...

just ordered a DA polisher and denim pad to clean up orange peel.. hoping it will cut enough to get rid of dust also.. if not i'll be hand sanding anyway.. went DA and not rotary so i won't cut through soo easily

Went to shop. Thought about working on 37. Took a seat and waited until the urge passed.
I did wash the cars. Well, washed the Mazda and hit the other 2 with the pressure washer. No grass was harmed today. LOL. Steak & beer was good....

-
Back