Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep having fuel is a thing
That certainly impacted it. But Rommel also was handicapped by Hitler. I think he’s definitely in the top 3 military commanders of all time, but it’s hard to top Patton and Bradley.

Soooo my son finally gets to play tackle football. He’s been clamouring for this get up since he was 3.

IMG_6007.jpeg

IMG_6003.jpeg

IMG_6002.jpeg

ALT 248 on my laptop.°°° Here's a whole list of ALT codes.Some fun ones in there. Alt Codes List of Alt Key Codes Symbols

♪ ♫
And i found out by accident screen can be rotated on laptop too. I spilledd a full cup of coffee and jumoed at light speed to get it cleaned up. Guess i hits some keys to cause screen to flip 90°. Thought i really wrecked something.

Got the hi-rise intake off and the streetmaster installed. It leaked. Coolant port on left front has a significant gouge in it. I loosened and retightened it,owner insisted we dump in rad sealer. Seems to have worked. My concern is collant in the oil.
All said and done, he leaves intake, air cleaner, and a pair of chrome valve covers on my bench.
And sold him my dealership ramp. Difficult day. Im hurtin. Bad.

Slept for ****... had a dream i finally drove my car and i only had 2nd gear.... which i already and pretty sure it takes off in second in drive.. so just my brain being a dick...

Fuel tank update

Spectra tank is due to arrive today

Raybuck Auto sent a return label for the one I have

Should be able to get all three lined up for a photo shoot to compare.

Eastwood paints shipment due today .. So about to get at the floorboard cleanup and paint. That'll allow for the sound deadner and carpet?? Install this weekend. Feel like maybe I should get a new set of body plugs from DMT. I want everything underneath new so I dont have to go back in

Going to see if can clean up the seat belts a little as well.

:lol:

Here... You hold the head ..

:lol:
Thing is psychotic as it is. Getting cat downers today I get to carry the carrier in since she cant. Taking the dog also just dont want to leave her in the cage. I am sure it will not be just there and back

-
Back