Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So playing around yesterday with different plugs on the GM 4 pin setups. Man wtf is going on nothing works!!!!! Turns out the brand new Petronixs III coil was bad. Pissed me off for sure. First one of thier coils to fail and I have had alot of them go through.

Last edited:
Where did you buy it?
Have to look it was in a lot of 6. Petronixs is good they will exchange it. That company really stands behind their products. Great example Mitch had a III unit on the shelf for years. We put it in it was bad. No receipt etc. He called them I believe they sent him a new one.

So playing around yesterday with different plugs on the GM 4 pin setups. Man wtf is going on nothing works!!!!! Turns out the brand new Petronixs III coil was bad. Pissed me off for sure.
That's always fun in troubleshooting, infantile failure

Fuel tank update

Spectra tank is due to arrive today

Raybuck Auto sent a return label for the one I have

Should be able to get all three lined up for a photo shoot to compare.

Eastwood paints shipment due today .. So about to get at the floorboard cleanup and paint. That'll allow for the sound deadner and carpet?? Install this weekend. Feel like maybe I should get a new set of body plugs from DMT. I want everything underneath new so I dont have to go back in

Going to see if can clean up the seat belts a little as well.
Don’t forget to weld in the base plates for your roll bar!

On this also! Who needs safety covers! There for Pussies!
1725449413465.jpeg

Last edited:
Chris get the wife a Durango?
No. We passed due to the stupid high interest rates. Despite great credit scores, the best rate we could get was over 14 percent. We had most come back in the 17 percent range.

A friend brought her dog for a visit. Every evening for the past week. Ocean has been having a blast. And the old dog has been very good,they play hard.
I had to run a neighbors lab out of the pasture (his request) the other day with the four wheeler. Being surrounded by Mals and Shepard’s all the time I had forgotten just how fast they were compared to some other breeds. The poor lab was giving it all he had, butt low, ears back, long stride I was maybe at 1/4 throttle and had to keep letting off so I would not run up on him. It was hilarious, poor guy. Labs are one of my favorite breeds but they are not known for their speed! I bet he went home and slept like a Bear!

Looks like I'll be taking the old truck to the local grain elevator soon and hand out hot dogs to the farmers and the guys that run the elevator. Should be fun the grain trucks are lined up for a 1/4 mile waiting to unload.

-
Back