Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Willys Wednesday!

1725459874258.png

Good morning :D

Looks like I'll be taking the old truck to the local grain elevator soon and hand out hot dogs to the farmers and the guys that run the elevator. Should be fun the grain trucks are lined up for a 1/4 mile waiting to unload.
Catch them on a long day, not only memorable, but appreciated. Have fun!

This coming Saturday USAC/CRA Sprints here at the dirt track, Famoso has "Mopar Shootout"
View attachment 1716298830
Thats going to be a great time, seen the flyer on fb and seen its going to be on the west coast, sprint cars just visited here a couple weeks ago
Possibly. Details
I would like a nice old Magnum, I keep an eye our for one the last 7 to 8 years, love to have a rear wheel drive long top from the 2000s

Just curious, did you take apart yours and find anything binding or wrong? or just replace and not worry bout it
Have not removed yet. I think this failure is more or less unrelated to first. This issue I believe is valve body was not assembled correctly per cheetah specs. My thinking

Have not removed yet. I think this failure is more or less unrelated to first. This issue I believe is valve body was not assembled correctly per cheetah specs. My thinking
I have never bought a brand new valve body, doesn't it just show up and you bolt it to the trans? seems weird you would have to assemble it?

Morning everyone. long day in the hills yesterday. Dogs had a blast running in the rivers and found some snow up by the Moffet tunnel.

I have never bought a brand new valve body, doesn't it just show up and you bolt it to the trans? seems weird you would have to assemble it?
No. Current new valve body was in transmission that failed. Replaced used in new rebuild. Had to be disassembled to clean. And re assembled. Now a fresh untouched body is arriving today

No. Current new valve body was in transmission that failed. Replaced used in new rebuild. Had to be disassembled to clean. And re assembled. Now a fresh untouched body is arriving today
AHHH.. sorry read that wrong :) thought you meant you had to assemble the new one which would be weird..... can you send the old one back to cheetah to be setup properly for a spare or to sell?

-
Back