Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
BTW.. fun fact... last night i was going through **** to get ready to put fenders on... i get my antenna and notice.. the fenders i got from AZ don't have a antenna hole :( and i'm not gonna try drilling one... we only have like 1 AM station left but damn... so, will make up a underdash antenna or maybe get a radio delete plate
Who needs a stinkin radio when you can listen to the engine.:poke::steering:

Fixed. Hey, you could hang your keys on them. :rofl: :rofl:
sexy.gif

BTW.. fun fact... last night i was going through **** to get ready to put fenders on... i get my antenna and notice.. the fenders i got from AZ don't have a antenna hole :( and i'm not gonna try drilling one... we only have like 1 AM station left but damn... so, will make up a underdash antenna or maybe get a radio delete plate
I bought an under dash which worked for crap. I can't hear anything with the top down anyhow

I bought an under dash which worked for crap. I can't hear anything with the top down anyhow
yeah.. my original plan was bone stock 318 with a silent single exhaust... cruiser.. I'm sure it will end up that way one day :)

Bloodwork this morning. Now a breathing test. Then doc wants ct scan of my lungs.

It was a 3 banger and first one I've seen. Not impressed with it.
My brother had one as a commuter. He got into the parking lot one day and there were only 3 wheels on the car. Somewhere along the line, the right front had departed. He backtracked and found it up the street from the office

My brother had one as a commuter. He got into the parking lot one day and there were only 3 wheels on the car. Somewhere along the line, the right front had departed. He backtracked and found it up the street from the office
Wow I'm surprised it didn't stop after it lost a wheel.

Wow I'm surprised it didn't stop after it lost a wheel.
It was a cracker box... I wouldn't want to be in one of those in any sort of accident. That thing would have folded like a cheap suit.

But it got like a bazillion miles to the gallon.

No offense to the U.S. manufacture faithful... but a high mileage Camry or Matrix is a very reliable ride for a young person. My daughter still drives the Vibe (Matrix) I bought her in 2009.

I've changed the hatch struts, headlight assemblies and radio knob... The rest, routine maintenance. Still does 9 hour road trips like a champ

It was a cracker box... I wouldn't want to be in one of those in any sort of accident. That thing would have folded like a cheap suit.

But it got like a bazillion miles to the gallon.

No offense to the U.S. manufacture faithful... but a high mileage Camry or Matrix is a very reliable ride for a young person. My daughter still drives the Vibe (Matrix) I bought her in 2009
I like jap cars and would buy an older one if and when I need cheap transportation.

-
Back