Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well, my heaterbox is metal and didn't show any signs of leaking before it was parked 50 years ago.. so there is hope :)

I have read that the new real SS springs sag really bad really quickly... don't know how true that is though.. are you racing the car?
No, car was set up for racing when I got it and I like the way it sits with the 255 70 R15's, yes it's *** up a bit but that's ok with me. Am going to put Bilsteins on it, don't know how much that will help but I like them on the Burb. What I read in the threads here was the metal and quality standards are pretty good/consistent with Espo, that's why I'm looking into. If that doesn't work out I'll just go with the Summit springs, engine goal is around 300hp so may not be an issue anyway.

I didn't go for re arching of springs that came on the car, I took them to powdercoating and that was the end of the pads (melted out). I didn't think about it but think Skagit Powdercoat would have. Anyhoo, those were not stock springs, car had 29 inch tall rear tires and I kinda liked the rake so was looking for same type spring but read that the Summit competition springs can fold up at the eye due to "Mexican metallurgy", dunno
I believe the ones in the Demon are either Summit or Mancini

No, car was set up for racing when I got it and I like the way it sits with the 255 70 R15's, yes it's *** up a bit but that's ok with me. Am going to put Bilsteins on it, don't know how much that will help but I like them on the Burb. What I read in the threads here was the metal and quality standards are pretty good/consistent with Espo, that's why I'm looking into. If that doesn't work out I'll just go with the Summit springs, engine goal is around 300hp so may not be an issue anyway.
yeah, if you wanna sit up get the espos +2" and proper weight of the car... i read a lot before buying mine and you really can't find a bad word about epso..

yeah, if you wanna sit up get the espos +2" and proper weight of the car... i read a lot before buying mine and you really can't find a bad word about epso..
Thanks will ask about those and make sure they'll allow tires to clear. Will have to estimate weight and probably just go with stock 340 for 71

Morning T I GG ERRS

Because I don't ever really look at the rest of Facebook on my way to the marketplace page ..

But this is cool :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20240909-080445_Facebook.png

Made first pass with new espresso machine. Going to need serious tuning. Low displacement, 2/3 of the previous equipment. Down on power with same mixture. Could be just a break in period needed.

-
Back